FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some cool nebula pictures

Claywarrior

just thought id shre em with ya Wink

sorry for the size Sad
bugsr00t
where you get that piic?
Discovery
Wow, those are awesome, thank you for sharing. Yeah, where did you get them from?
turbohead
Really nice pics, you took them with your telescope£¿
clip
wow! I like the 1st pic! Very very nice! How can we be sure that those things are not edited? but wow! those are awesome pics! Shocked
CatBox
Like them eh?

Well how bout such things in a game ??? If so then you guys got to check this one out:

http://www.fl-tw.com/Infinity/

It's quite amazing...
coolclay
Those pictures are really incredible, but what most people don't know is that the majority of them are computer altered, sometimes to such a degree they really don't even resemble the actual nebulas at all. And another thing that most people don't understand is these pictures are taken with many different types of cameras, in other words even if you were looking at these through a telescope or something you couldn't see anything. The radiation that they give off is usually not visible light.
einstein
cool pics!!! where did u get them from??? Very Happy
toughtrio
Incredibly amazing pics. But arent they too small??
Share more if you have any. Nyways, can u tell me which telescope was used for taking these pics.

Warm Regards,
Abdul Basit
Srs2388
Those pictures look very awesome... thanks for sharing them. Very Happy
a.Bird
CatBox wrote:
Like them eh?

Well how bout such things in a game ??? If so then you guys got to check this one out:

http://www.fl-tw.com/Infinity/

It's quite amazing...

It won't be out for a few years? Word...
Becky
Those are really cool! The colours are really nice Smile I dont care if they've been altered or not...because theyre still awesome pics! Very Happy

Them pics would be very groovy as computer wallpapers Cool
lol.
mjhz
very nice pics, i love the first one, is it 4real? becouse that was freaky
Claywarrior
I got them on various places online, i saw an article about them and i just thought they looked so cool.
Yjaxygames
Cool pics! I like them! Thanks for sharing Smile They're beatiful.
7gts-scout
wow..thx for da nice pics... really interesting... thanks for sharing Wink Wink the last one looks nicer to me..
poisonhzkj
Nice pictures, I like it ..i wanner that where did you get them..
OutlawSpirit
just crazy...
william
Those are some wonderful photos. Nebula photos always look incredible. Just wondering, exactly where did you get them from?

Wish I had a telescope that could actually see these nebulae and take images. Very Happy
tracybh
i got a friend with telescopes powerful enough to capture such images.

awesome!~
Yjaxygames
Sounds expensive Razz
Davidgr1200
I'd guess most of those pictures were taken via the Hubble Telescope. Nebulae need long exposures otherwise they just look like fuzzy blobs. Star clusters, though, look quite spectacular in a pair of binoculars. If it's clear tonight, turn off the computer, go outside with a pair of binoculars and find somewhere dark with a good view of the sky towards the south. Then just point your binoculars southwards and scan the skies - you'll see the milky way which, from a dark site, is spectacular.
the6thfactor
the first pic is awesome, def my fav.... thanks for posting those up ! Very Happy
Rico
Words really can’t do those justice.
nealio1000
cool
ella vocsin
Interesting Laughing
andy26
really cool pics cant wait till that game comes out looks ace could you let me know when its out please
cuckoo
It's weird to think... we're just tiny humans on a tiny planet in a tiny solar system in a tiny milky way in a not so tiny galaxy (excuse my lack of astronomy knowledge lol)
ignition
Cool pics Very Happy
andy26
andy26 wrote:
really cool pics cant wait till that game comes out looks ace could you let me know when its out please

im disapointed to see its still in development
djcaution
very nice pics, but they're tiny! Go to nasa's picture of the day website, you get an archive of a new pic like that every single day, plus a highly detailed description explaining everything in it, and why and how it works, plus it's in INSANE high def. You can find new pics from that mars rover thing (yup I think theres at least one still cruising around up there) there!
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
standready
Cool pictures! Computer enhanced or not. Thanks for sharing but you should give credit to where you got them from.
See How small we are in the BIG picture of things.
Psycho_X52
Nice pics.
Do you have the HQ high res version of the pictures?
kicy
I like them, Too bad they are not bigger
darkeagle
Nebula means "what is that, man?" in our language Very Happy