FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question for the WoW players

Bloodslusher
So those out there who play WoW... I was wondering if its worth the payment to pay that monthly fee to play WoW. It seems like such a cost just to play a game. There are plenty of similar games that are free online... why do u choose to play WoW though?
QrafTee
Bloodslusher wrote:
So those out there who play WoW... I was wondering if its worth the payment to pay that monthly fee to play WoW. It seems like such a cost just to play a game. There are plenty of similar games that are free online... why do u choose to play WoW though?

I'll answer for my friend. He played WoW, had fun, got all the good stuff (Purple items) and then got bored with the game. Seems like a waste of money, right? Wrong, first he enjoys it (although I still say Blizzard has bad customer service and their servers are horrible) and second he sold his account with all the good characters/gold/items for a thouasand U.S. dollars (yes, it's illegal). So he actually got paid for playing a game... Sounds nice, yes? I personally wouldn't do it, I don't have that much time on my hands.
hrtorrent
I dont play WoW for now, but when I and my pals played we take some free WoW server. Try google it and you will find some one.
Traveller
Question for the WoW players: Are you that wrapped up in the game that you have completely no sense to be able to search for the existing topic before mindlessly creating duplicates? Seriously: WoW players are consistently among the worst offenders in this.

To make it a little easier, I have now made the topic "official," as well as a "sticky." Please use it: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-20709.html

-close-