FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

terrorism in india

What is the reason for terrorism in India?
1.ISI,pakistan agency
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
2. less goverment will power
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

arvindbhardwaj2003
the terror in india is spreading at a very vast rate.Recently mumbai blast &
maraghav attack are a new added terror .
S3nd K3ys
arvindbhardwaj2003 wrote:
the terror in india is spreading at a very vast rate.Recently mumbai blast &
maraghav attack are a new added terror .

It's world wide, not just India. Even in Switzerland, Swedan etc, places known for thier neutral position on everything, are being attacked by these radical Islamics.
ahamed
yea, it's just not a local issue now. It's happening all over the world and recent attack is in India. It's really unfortunate that it's happen in outside of a mosque. I think it's just to make conflict between muslims and hindu community in India. However, still not clear whether any terrorist gruop is invloved in it or not, specillay kashmir's some millitant group.
arvindbhardwaj2003
yes truly it is now spreading at all over world but world know it only after
9/11 but it is in india since 20 years
suntzu3500
I find the persistance of indian claims that everything is pakistani intellegence's fault amusing. Whenever anything happens in India, it's always Pakistan's fault. It's like two siblings that can't stop bickering.
arvindbhardwaj2003
India is not blaming the pakistan nor india is against pakistan .India is only against the terrorism which is speradind in India from pakistan soil.
India is in favour of friendship with Pakistan but not at a cost of lifes of India's citizen
ahsanrao
aah .. india wants peace with pakistan ?? even one man killed in india they says "ISI is behind this " and your poll also shows that ... now if pakistan says that in every terrorist activity indian inteligence alsways back it up so wht will be your answer??

u talking about bombay blast??? pklaistan govt hundred time said that if u have any prrof give it to them or UN .. and held free investigation .. but india doesnt want to... and why does he??

whose showing nitention to remain in peace ?? indoa or pakistan ??? who shaked hand with u'r primeminsiter in SAAR summit ??? India or pakistan ??? who stoped the Dialogues at secretary level ?? INDIA or pakistan ?? so be aware of facts before putting pakistan's name in any poll....

and pkaistan is the front line state in war against terrorism... and its suffering even biiger then america in in this war... in WAZEERESTAN AND BALOCHISTAN .. we have alot of proofs of india intelligensce helping those terrorist...what u say abt it?>
shwetanshu
India at the time of attacks shows strict attitude towards pak.. but after sometime they forget about it and then a new terror attack and then again there is ho-hallah..

personally i wud have chosen both the choices in the pol
Scoria
India is a big country, therefore I think it is more known there. ALso its a country of mixed religion, of course, adding the risc of terror attacks.
Sad, but the truth...

Sincerly,
Johan
ahsanrao
we pakistanis also condemn terrorist activities. bcoz we are also suffering with these actitivites,

the question is why india always blame pakistan for all incidents happned in india?
mayur
we have been peacefully tolerating terrorists for over 25 years now. It's a shame to see that while other nations take stringent measures, we only conduct peaceful talks.

I don't say that we nuke them out, but there comes a time when you have to fight fire with fire, My point is that it's time we took things seriously...
ahsanrao
ye thats what pakistan now deciding ,,,

Fire with Fire,, if india dont want to stop its terrorist acctiviteis In Wajiristan then it wont be gpppd..
tidruG
Quote:
if pakistan says that in every terrorist activity indian inteligence alsways back it up so wht will be your answer??

Oh wait... you mean Pakistan don't blame India at all? Oh wow... I wish things were like this on Earth.

Quote:
u talking about bombay blast??? pklaistan govt hundred time said that if u have any prrof give it to them or UN .. and held free investigation .. but india doesnt want to... and why does he??

Oh, I see, and maybe that's why your external affairs minister has clearly stated that nobody will be handed over to India, even though she mentioned something about the hypocritical "joint excercise".

Quote:
and pkaistan is the front line state in war against terrorism... and its suffering even biiger then america in in this war... in WAZEERESTAN AND BALOCHISTAN .. we have alot of proofs of india intelligensce helping those terrorist...what u say abt it?>

Is that why almost the entire Western world is suspicious of Pakistan? Is that why Musharraf had to make such far-fetched statements as "without us, you would be nowhere"?... I see...

Quote:
the question is why india always blame pakistan for all incidents happned in india?

India doesn't blame Pakistan entirely. It blames the ISI when it is fairly sure that ISI is behind certain attacks. It also accuses Pakistan of not doing enough to curb cross-border terrorism.

Quote:
Fire with Fire,, if india dont want to stop its terrorist acctiviteis In Wajiristan then it wont be gpppd..

Oh, you mean Pakistan is going to start another war? ... like Kargil? interesting... it is interesting though to know which country's armed forces had to back off in that war, isn't it?
Tokci
Its an open fact that who was behind the train blast in mumbai, Pakistan demanded to have some proof BUT immediatly stated that it will not hand over any terrorist, that comes after signing a joint anti terrorsit doc.
If this is a sinciere effort to stop terrorist then god help this world.
desertwind
Terrorism is not a local issue. It's a global phenomenon now.

Whoever be behind the mumbai blast, whether it is pakistan or not (doesn't matter infact), should be condemned.
xalophus
Al-Qaeda
Lashkar-e-Taiba
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi
Jaish-e-Mohammed
Harakat ul-Mujahidin
Hizbul Mujahidin
Sipah-e-Sahaba

There are two major things common to all of the above. Each of them is -
- Terrorist organization
- Based in Pakistan

And the source of the above information is the US state department's list of terrorist organizations, not the "misleading" Indian government.

I find it amusing that we are actually arguing about Pakistan's role in terrorism in India (and the world).

I sure hope USA don't have to pay too big a price when their honeymoon with Pakistan is over.
Somehow, they just refuse to learn from their past experiences.
babumuchhala
Wow, amazing how we are just focused on Pakistan and terrorism. Yes Pak and terror go hand in hand, but I feel bad when its called Islamic Terrorism. I might be quotimg Mr. Mush here but why dosent anyone call LTTE as Hindu Terrorists and stuff.

Quote:
I sure hope USA don't have to pay too big a price when their honeymoon with Pakistan is over.
Somehow, they just refuse to learn from their past experiences.
I might disagree a bit. Its's Pakistans honeymoon with USA and not viceversa. And the day when this partnership breaks Pakistan will be in huge trouble. And thats because, its been well charted that USA is not the best of allies. Its with u till it wants u and then...