FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comic LOvers - which is ur Favorite comic ?

SteeL
I like "Marvel Zombies"

it's cool, full of all Superheros, actually all superheros r Zombies in it & Magneto is the only Alive person left on Earth... this is the story of Superhero Zombies.
angels
Marvel Zombies
yes marvel zombie is great i think i like it toooooo much
marvel zombie is da best
Game Fortress
I know this topic is inteded for comic books, but Ive gotta say... I love Calvin And Hobbes. Pretty hillarious stuff.
Arctos
Dragon Ball all serie rulezz !!!
reddishblue
if you mean even mini series then i enjoyed Batman: Hush very much Very Happy
jasmine
There are too many to mention! XD

I guess any under CLAMP will suffice, especilly the likes of X1999. CLAMP has one awesome distinctive art!
ship_fiction
I like the futurama and CSI: comics.
I have all of the CSI: comics and have a subscription to futurama.
Hayate
I''s and Video girl Ai Rolling Eyes Masakazu Katsura is one of my favourite mangaka
owh and Azumanga Daioh! is very funny XD
soulman
One Piece is the best story I've ever read... althaugh GTO, Naruto, Dragon Ball are great too...
nondormo
I loved Archie. I had a collection of it.
shinnoyami
I know this is really different from all of the other answers, but what i like to read is an internet comic strip called Cyanide and hapyness

www.explosm.net
eggg
My favorite comic book is "Weasel" by Dave Cooper, easily. I love his art, and he's got multiple storylines going simultaneously, so there's a lot of variation within each issue. Also, it's all crazy.
odinsrealm
i used to own my own comic shops so have many favourites, but my alll time fav comics are silver surfer, thor, and xmen, also a big detective(batman) fan, fav series had to be inifinity wars and gauntlet, fav baddie is thanos ttfn
jasmine
My current comic rave would be Perfect Girl Evolution and Cipher. Very Happy
DailyFall
i love some classics, right now i own Earth X and is great, also im reading Akira, and IMO the manga is waaaaay better than the ova.

Also i just read V for Vendetta(yeah, slacking off in the job FTW!) and i love the grey/dark mood on all the comic

by the way, a friend of mine keeps telling me that i should read Hellboy, is it any good?
KoiboySG1
my favorite are the wolverine comics Very Happy
onlybooks
I love to read batman, tintin and Seven soldiers comics .....
DemunVirus
I would have to go with " Spawn " because ive always liked spawn lol. "Hellspawn" was a good short series...
Blu_Spykz
Arrow the 4 part "John Carpenter's Snake Plissken Chronicles"
Yantaal
is marvel zombies the one where the zombies kill the silver surfer?

one of them being being zmobie hulk?
jyrevi
I always loved Archie and the gang. They're funny, and, sometimes, there are times I could even relate to some of the situations there. Embarassed
basementgamesltd
Hey all,

My favorite comic is Warhammer 40k. I have no idea how long that the Warhammer comics have been around. I saw a few in the comic shop down the street from where I live. I picked an issue up and started reading. It was pretty awesome and the artwork was fantastic. I know that the Warhammer universe has tons and tons of books but I don't know if the comics follow the book series or what. Anyways, you all take care and have a good one.

Keep it real....

- Tom
JC Denton
Donald Duck (Especially when it's done by Don Rosa). Don't know why I love it so much, but I got stuck with it and everytime att read one history I gets happy. Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck makes me Happy/Sad though. So beautiful.
spinout
I suppose the Mike grell (.com) with Superboy n the legion was the outstanding artistery... Mike is so great!

Yet, as a story; Spiderman n the edipode when Gwen Stacy dies is great.
That storie is great, a sad hero...
Siddhesh
My favorite comic characters are tom and jerry. They are cute and most important they represent real fight between cat and rat. The way they compete and chase each other is worth watching.
Jinx
Hellblazer, Johny The Homicidal Maniac, and pretty much anything by Neil Gaiman (Sandman, Death, Stardust, Books of Magic, etc...)
Also like Cerebus and Poison Elves