FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No Saddam link with Al Qaeda

Was Saddam linked to Al Qaeda
Yes
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
No
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Dont Know, Dont Care
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

710ths
Saddam Hussein provided no material support for al Qaeda and had no relationship with its leaders leaders in Iraq prior to the 2003 war, a US senate report has revealed.

The report by the Senate Intelligence Committee, drawing on a previously undisclosed 2005 CIA assessment, was released as Americans prepared to mark the fifth anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

Source (NTLWORLD NEWS)http://www.ntlworld.com/news/story_intl.php?page_zone=267.7.2&storyid=39975013

What do you think? Was this a total US Government blunder or Bush's desparation in go to war?
palavra
this was not the first LIE of

US administrator

unfortunately

will not be the last one.

God may mercy to the remain of world!
nopaniers
I think it was a blatant lie. Bush knew that 9/11 would stir up people's emotions enough to blind them, and so he milked it for all it was worth.
Soulfire
Rediculous.

Who cares if he's not connected to AL-Queda? The man is still dangerous, possibly had weapons (still debateable), and was torturing and killing his own people.

[sarcasm]Forgive us for trying to make the world a democratic free place, it's a terrible thing of us to do.[/sarcasm]
nopaniers
Quote:
[sarcasm]Forgive us for trying to make the world a democratic free place, it's a terrible thing of us to do.[/sarcasm]

Like Lebanon you mean?
Soulfire
nopaniers wrote:
Quote:

Like Lebanon you mean?

Guess I missed your point...
nopaniers
The point is: You claim that US wants to make the world democratic, but they recently supported the virtual destruction of the best example of a democracy in the Middle East. It seems you are more worried about your mates Israel and your own self interest than you are about defending democracies.
geyikkutuphanesi
Soulfire wrote:
Forgive us for trying to make the world a democratic free place, it's a terrible thing of us to do.

You still belive that u just want to make the world a democratic free place ???
I just say hah hah haaa Confused

No, Thanks for your democracy. Pls find yourself an other place to make democratic, lack of the world.
palavra
Soulfire wrote:
Rediculous.

Who cares if he's not connected to AL-Queda?

if you don't mind a president that who is a liar.

how you ecpect us to understand you?

how will we know you are talking true or a damn lie.

we learnt from US media that saddam is torturing his own people.

how can we know this is true or not?
Bikerman
Soulfire wrote:
Rediculous.

Who cares if he's not connected to AL-Queda? The man is still dangerous, possibly had weapons (still debateable), and was torturing and killing his own people.

Come on soulfire. Surely you can see the irony in this ?
The US has consistently acted against democratic government when it was in it's own interests. Nicaragua ? Chile ?

If you are seriously maintaining that the US aim is to make the world a democratic place then why is it the chief supported of Saudi ? Obviously because it's interests over-ride any 'democratic' imperative. If you cannot see that then I think you need to seriously rethink some major parts of your world view.
I have never said that the US is unique or even unusual in it's often stupid and sometimes tyrannical foreign policy - how could I ? I'm English.
To take the view that you seem to, however, is beyond naive and bordering on brainwashed.

Chris.
HoboPelican
No new topics on the Middle East, please.

All of this can be said in the the Middle East

-Locked-