FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Duncans Gallery. BEHOLD THY DIGITAL ART!

Duncan Idaho
I'll start with all the Userbars Ive made so far.

Next Comes Pics. I mostly just edit pictures and add different colors, shadows, and things of that sort.

This is my favorite one Ive done.

coreymanshack
absoulutley none of those pics display for me.... i just thought i would let you know.
Duncan Idaho
Mabye becouse theres around 30 of them?
coreymanshack
that's not the only reason... i looked at the bottom section of all of the images individually.... do you know anything about images on the world wide web? anything over 50kb is a nuecance. People like me with a 30kb/s download speed can't view your images in a reasonable amount of time.... and 30kb/s is 10 times the speed of some dial-up, so imagine how horrific it is for them to view your post!

Here are the image sizes for the bottom section.

477.46 KB
71.06 KB
64.57 KB
486.24 KB
400.26 KB

This equals up to 1.49959 MB just for the bottom section. The reason why it won't load is for one, it would take me approx 2mins to download all of those on the bottom section. And two, the server is probably not configured to have an open connection for that long, because it lags the server down to much.

What I would suggest is using .jpg format, it was made especialy for compressing large colored images. Most Image editors allow you to compress it and preview while you are selecting which level of compression you would like. Try to compress them down to where they still look good, but the image size isn't very large.

I hope you get this sorted out... Corey Manshack

EDIT: Most all of your userbars are atleast 1MB in size.
coreymanshack
holy crap you stole my website's design... although i stole it from somewhere else.... but I am gradually making it my own...
Duncan Idaho
coreymanshack wrote:
holy crap you stole my website's design... although i stole it from somewhere else.... but I am gradually making it my own...

lol, Hey man, it was free from steves site. (The guy who made it.) Ive been making my own design, so you wont have to worry much longer.

p.s.
That was kindof off topic.
Sirpale
i cant see them. this isn't working.
Aimewitue
same here,can't view the pictures :(the post has been posted since a long time ago
Gagnar The Unruly
Yeah the website he's linking from doesn't even exist anymore. Sirpale, you don't need to reply to all these old posts. It just digs them up and people wind up trying to reply for no reason. Most of the original posters probably aren't around anymore.
9th_GateGGames
yea, i dont see anything here either.