FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This be me site

medievalman26
Just showing everyone my site. Don't laugh at it it was a school project. If the rollover links are not showing let me know also if you have any ideas on how to improve it just let me know. Have "fun" looking at it.

http://www.iws.frih.net/

Enjoy
warallthetm
although you have good content, the design lacks structure and consistency. It has alot of possibilities to further progress it.
rayx
The design is not good. Lagg is occured when my mouse hover on your navigation menu.
coreymanshack
use javascript preload functions to get your rollover correct.
Jaan
Make it firefox/opera friendly please! Getting blurry images on FF, not on IE.
Other than that, keep up the nice work. Cool Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Twisted Evil
loryl
You have a good start to your website and good content, which is the heart of any site. I like how you have text links that serve as a backup for your image links.

A few things about your design:
-Work on getting a real image editor so that your graphics are less... tacky.
-Use CSS more. They really really hope improve the overall design, consistency, and structure of your site.
-Add spaces between the text links on the bottom. Right now, it just looks like one loooooooooooooong word.
smart19
the style is quite personal

keep going on
Mr. McCoy
well, its a very helpfull site, but not the most beautiful!..hehe

keep on going, some day you will get it right!

McCoy
medievalman26
Yeah I know it is a little bit off but on my initial design it works perfectly but once I got it online for some reason it dosen't look or act the same. If you give me your email address I can send yu the .zip version so you can see what I mean. Also frihost said no music on it so it lost some feel to the actual site. For a half hearted effort on a school project it turned out pretty good except for a few minor hick-ups (the problems with the hints/tips rollovers and that one page that loads and dissapears the picture links). The music would have been nice though.