FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Site - www.jp20.tk and www.unitedforum.tk

gentleboy
Visit my site http://www.jp20.tk for any punjabi and hindi music for free downloading.

Visit my site http://www.unitedforum.tk for getting everything for free. If u dont find the thing you want over there. Then write a request in the requests section asking for that thing. You will definately get some reply between a day.

Embarassed Gentleboy Embarassed
{name here}
Don't use .tk. They are very search engine unfriendly for their use of frames to display the site, and they don't work all the time on everyones browser. The only .tk domain I've seen work right EVER is thanki.tk - Hiren's home page.

Instead, try afraid.org's many domains with the best probably being uk.to and us.to.
coreymanshack
.tk = hell
Mr. McCoy
yeah, dont use .tk !!

but nice site you got there!!

McCoy
tamilchild
Well design and great work!!

Continue your work Laughing
xkobram
Wow, i do know nothign about dot TK, but now i won't use it. Thx guys!
benjad
Your site looks very nice. Take the disclaimers out of the header... they are a distractor.

Please do read about using CSS. This takes the style out of your code, and makes it alot easier to read. It also makes your html files smaller.
loveit
i can't open both your sites
rafifaisal
Well the layout is a bit messy.
I like the content though, but try maybe changing the colours and the fonts you are using.