FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Smart and Ugly or Beatitul and Dumb

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?
Smart and Ugly
60%
 60%  [ 14 ]
Dumb and Beatitul
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

puredazzle
Ok! What would you like to be, if you had to choose:

1. Smart and Ugly

or

2. Beatiful and Dumb

No ones wants to be in the between, because that's just boring!
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
Ok, well if you're ugly and smart, then you could always go get a makeover if you were really conserned about it... but if you were beautiful and dumb (it would be tougher to please yourself) but, you could apply yourself more and read more, and try to 'become' smarter.

So, its not always hopeless for those with that kind of problem.

Very Happy
~nIkKi
DRXX
I rather be ugly and Smart
IF I was ugly and I was a girl, i could get a makeover and be beautiful
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
DRXX wrote:
I rather be ugly and Smart
IF I was ugly and I was a girl, i could get a makeover and be beautiful

EXACTLY! If I had to choose, I'd be ugly and smart! Smile

~nIkKi
loryl
Smart and ugly.

No one can tell what I look like online, behind a computer, anyways! Besides, all those blonde jokes frightened me to death. Sad
secret_soul
Smart and ugly. I could always use how smart I am to make a lot of money and spend that on plastic surgery, new clothes, make up etc. to make myself beautiful, resulting in smart and beautiful - my ideal. Razz
hrtorrent
There's lots of people that are pretty and smart, and lots of people that are dumb and ugly.
I dont participate myself like pretty boy, but I think I'm not ugly too. I can't be dumb with so much education but I can't participate myself smart if I can't cash my knowledge.
So, I think this poll is pointless.
DRXX
It's pointless for you but not pointless for other people who posted in this thread
madball
I would be smart and ugly because as you get older beauty fades anyways. Why not get a head start and still be smart Laughing
Becky
madball wrote:
I would be smart and ugly because as you get older beauty fades anyways. Why not get a head start and still be smart Laughing

Thats what i was going to say Cool
Coclus
I d like to be beautiful and dumb because if youre dumb you dont notice that youre own stupidness...
puredazzle
hrtorrent wrote:
There's lots of people that are pretty and smart, and lots of people that are dumb and ugly.
I dont participate myself like pretty boy, but I think I'm not ugly too. I can't be dumb with so much education but I can't participate myself smart if I can't cash my knowledge.
So, I think this poll is pointless.

haha. boring answer! you have to choose, therwise it's really pointless. like most of this kind of questions. it's just funny to se how people think. what is more important. do you understand the poll now?

haha, and good answer Coclus!
mialynavahy
Coclus wrote:
I d like to be beautiful and dumb because if youre dumb you dont notice that youre own stupidness...

haha i agree, and if you are smart and ugly : you will always be in front of the mirror and you will never be satisfied : you will spend a lot of money in make-up, brushing, clothes... but the reality will be there: ugly despite everything Sad
roseredd
smart and ugly: Then you know if he'll really still love you even when you're wrinkled and old XD
redace
Ugly and smart. There can be made miracles with your face, but nobody can help this way your brain. Of course you can learn, but if one is a dumb the learning process isn´t very effective:)
venkateshwarans
smart and ugly; Get a makeover
kcw1304
I would rather be smart and ugly.. Then you can make friends with all the other smart and ugly people, take over the world with some genius scheme and then define a new standard of beauty so that you are now the pretty one Wink

Really though, I choose smart and ugly because I would rather know that my friends like me for me not just because I'm pretty
roseredd
kcw1304 wrote:
I would rather be smart and ugly.. Then you can make friends with all the other smart and ugly people, take over the world with some genius scheme and then define a new standard of beauty so that you are now the pretty one Wink

You know, I always did wonder what the world would be like if I could freeze everything and re-write history's definition of beauty...just for kicks, to be able to see a world where hairy women are pretty, skinny is gross, chisled is disgusting and zits are cute....

Why stop there? How about a world where men shave thier legs, but not women? Where showing your bottom is no big deal, but covering your belly button is demanded.

Where 16 layers of clothing make you cool, and socks with thong-sandals are in?

Wow. I think I just scared myself. Shocked Wink
cbf-cma
I said dumb and beautiful because I see so many of them on TV. Not so much of the smart and ugly. And of course wealth can go either way in this unjust society.
meet in rio
I'm inclined to say 'smart yet ugly', but I'm sure I'd be extremely content if I were 'beautiful yet dumb'. I mean, we spend our lives trying to maximise brain power and yet we were probably happier as children, when everything seemed so simple and we had fewer worries.

I think the sensible choice is 'beautiful and stupid'; not that I'd go for the sensible choice.

I suppose it depends what sort of a world you have to survive in.
SGbilder
None fo the above. I like smart AND beatiful.. It's scary thou' that the "Beatiful and Dumb" choice is in the lead! Who would like to spend time with someone who is dumb???