FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good for a linux site?

Me2Me
I am writing my own linux distro and was wondering if this free host would be good for it? I will also be writing programs for download as well.
XeononyX
From what I understand the server is a Linux box so I doubt any problems there, but I can assure hosting applications are okay as long as they are yours or you can provide proof of permission from the author to Bondings, other than that this is the greatest web hosting service on the net today regarding the price to quality ratio.
mathiaus
More than ideal for hsoting your developer area and wesite etc, you should host the distro on sourceforge though otherwise not many people will be able to download it Smile
Me2Me
Okay,. most of the information will be from me. Programs I've wrote and about my distro. I just gotta get my computer (this one I'm one isn't mine) so I can install Linux and begin working on my distro.

I'll register so I can apply for an account.
coreymanshack
I would suggest making it a bit torrent
Shake
Unless your distro can fit in 250 MB of webspace and you aren't worried about wasting bandwidth, you should upload it to another host and just use FriHost for some small pages containing links and info about it.