FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Anime........ Huh........





gentleboy
I hate Animes. Just dont like them. Evil or Very Mad
Tyreal
I don like gentle people Rolling Eyes Very Happy
QrafTee
gentleboy wrote:
I hate Animes. Just dont like them. Evil or Very Mad

That's uhh really nice and everything, but there is already a (used to be official) Hate Anime thread out there. Please use that to hate on anime in the future or else y'know your topics will get locked and such. Use the SERACH function to make sure what you're posting hasn't been posted already.
rightclickscott
QrafTee wrote:
gentleboy wrote:
I hate Animes. Just dont like them. Evil or Very Mad

That's uhh really nice and everything, but there is already a (used to be official) Hate Anime thread out there. Please use that to hate on anime in the future or else y'know your topics will get locked and such. Use the SERACH function to make sure what you're posting hasn't been posted already.


Not only that, but if you have a stupid one line post about how you hate something, then don't even start a f*cking topic about it. Besides, noone cares about your opinion, dumb*ss. You could atleast say why you hate them, and if you don't have reason, then you don't really have a reason to say anything. You hate "Animes," ok, why? What don't you like? Not only that, but all anime isn't the same. Hell, refering it as it's own subject annoys me, since it's not manga and anime to me, it's comics and television. It's just what people want to write or say in Japan, and not only that, but even people who don't live in Japan draw the manga style because it's a popular style. Many artists I talk to do draw manga, but I'd rather have a unique style like many other comics. What you are saying with your slackjawed post is that you don't like a particular style, and you make this statement with no real reasoning. So, diagnosis, you're /b/tarded!
carlokes
Is there any reason behind your statement of "hating anime" ?

EDIT: I actually suspect the reason behind your post...since you have only 7 post your are probably trying to get a frihost account. Let me remind you that your posts have to be USEFUL...which this one is not.
tracybh
funny
rightclickscott
tracybh wrote:
funny


Spam.
GProject
Is there a Moderator around? I think this topic needs closng.
votd
This is a topic ABOUT liking Anime, not HATING Anime.

So if you have something for Otaku's to tell, tell them, quickly, but private.

You can't tell people to hate animes, do you?

So please, kindly go to another topic and stop yelling about nothing.

No one wants to hear your crying.
rightclickscott
For the love of god, end this topic already! There is no reason for anyone to post here anymore, and this is why I want to be a mod, because I'm sick of stupid topics like this, and stupid people bumping them back from the dead.
Dwyer17
gentleboy wrote:
I hate Animes. Just dont like them. Evil or Very Mad


I don't like anime either... But umm, you do realize that this is the anime forum right? So, if you don't like anime... maybe you should consider not even looking at this forum. Just a suggestion. Your opinions are your own, and other people's opinions are there's. Not much you can do about that, so respect and deal with.
NeoValkyrion
To each their own.

But why would you post in a forum with many anime fans when it's obvious that you would probably be flamed and spat at?

Luckily for you, we seem to be more intelligent than that.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Then dont watch them .... I know you say that but your really watching Bleach right now arent you ?
Nintendo
You know, all this bitching is the spam that made this topic what it is. there are some anime's i really despise, such as Pokemon or Sailor Moon *shivers*, but there are alot i love, and will see when coursework isnt such a big issue Razz. Reason i cant stand pokemon is cos of the crappy storyline, and stupid characters. Its just too "fun" for little kids. Im guessed its aimed at them anyway, thats why i hate it. Sailor Moon....... do i really NEED to explain? Very Happy. Ofcourse there are some who love it, even a person who's dedicated his own space (mypace.com) on it Razz. I just cant explain the total crappity of that anime!!
rightclickscott
What the f*ck is wrong with all of you!? Can't you let this topic die in piece!?
Raijenki
gentleboy wrote:
I hate Animes. Just dont like them. Evil or Very Mad

Well, Animes has a gigant influence in the world...
You couldn't like it, but i am sure that you see anyone talking about Dragon Ball, Naruto or Bleach...
Normaly, who loves animes is the teenagers, but some adults love it too.
rightclickscott
My hopes for letting this thread die have gone far far away. Maybe I should stop posting in it, or maybe people should actually read the whole thread before replying. Either way, I'm just not going to reply in this thread.
Nintendo
Whats the point in locking it? This guy (hopelessly blunt as he seems) has opened a topic about hating anime, IN the anime and arts section. Hence the fact he's technically DONE nothing wrong, and it is people like YOU who are spamming it to high hell. You have posted 5 posts into this thread, MORE than anyone else and 4 of which have been about total crap. So stfu please.
anyway moving on:
[quote=raijenki]Well, Animes has a gigant influence in the world...[/quote]
Yup, their actually more popular down in UK (where i am) than Japan atm! And, the target audience in the UK is about 17+ on average. Id have thought differently, but it appeals to older teenagers more than it does younger ones (like me, im 15) and noone else in my year likes anime! fools! no offence gentleboy Razz. (whom of which probably doesnt give a crap about the forums anymore Smile)
rightclickscott
Nintendo wrote:
Whats the point in locking it? This guy (hopelessly blunt as he seems) has opened a topic about hating anime, IN the anime and arts section. Hence the fact he's technically DONE nothing wrong, and it is people like YOU who are spamming it to high hell. You have posted 5 posts into this thread, MORE than anyone else and 4 of which have been about total crap. So stfu please.


You could say that, I was worried about that myself, but I only replied when other people replied, so neh. This thread isn't about hating anime, it's just a stupid spam about how some guy who apparently didn't understand the rules of the forum decided to post his opinion on Anime, a poorly thought out one at that. All it was after that was people flaming him, and we don't need a thread about flaming. If this thread isn't going to be locked, then people should just let it die already. Besides, there used to be an offical anime hate thread, but you know what? That one got deleted. I just think this whole thread has been overblown, and if I had any sense as a moderator, I'd lock it. But since noone's gonna do it, then please, just let this thread die already.
Related topics
What Anime Series do you like best?
Anime: Naruto
Interview: Derek Liu, Gaia Online Anime Community
Anime Section yeah!
ANIME - Do you have seen Naruto?
Is there any Japanese anime fans here?
My Anime Website
who's your favorite anime?
50 FRI$ for anime website template
Manga/Anime
What is your most favorite Jap. Anime ?
My Naruto Anime Site !
[OFFICIAL] Favorite Anime?
messed up animes
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Anime and Comics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.