FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many

DRXX
hours per day do you exercise?

I exercise about 4 hours a day
I play sports, Push ups, Sit ups. Running around the oval..Kicking Footy, running after the dog, ETC
Discovery
It varies a lot, depending on what activities I take part in, but on average, it's about 2 hours a day.

4 hours is quite a lot - how do you manage to fit that in?!
puredazzle
ohh, 4 hours is much!!

I exercise about two times a week, and about 1 hour each time. Often I only exercise one time a week. haha. but I'm not getting fat, but I'm not gainging muscles either.
Shewolf
I don't really know, an averange of 1-2 hours a day, I think. I dance, and do some yoga from time to time.
DRXX
I dont know

I start in the morning..abot 9:00
Take the dog to park..Exercise in my Home Gym..ETC
mialynavahy
it depends, 40 minutes minimum, and once a week : i play tennis for 2 hours : i think it's not enough for a healthy life
sbel
dude, 4 hours is alot! but i guess if your body is used to it, cutting down to 40 mins of exercise is going to be difficult.
DRXX
Yes

My body got used to it
tar-xzv
Hello,

Wowzerss! 4 hrs? It's like about 45 minutes of cardio, a few sit-ups and that about it Smile. Marvelous... Embarassed

5ani
secret_soul
I do roughly an hour or so of walking a day and one hour of sport a week, more in the summer. I really should join a gym....
darvit
I never exercise. Laughing I walk from one school building to another, in 50 minute intervals, when I have classes. Does that count? Laughing

I used to be really skinny, but I fear that my tummy is gaining on me. XD I don't want to join a gym because the gyms smell like dirty socks. Rolling Eyes
Becky
I dont do excercise.
But i do walk most of the way to and from school nowdays.
But other than that..i dont do any sports or anything Laughing
venkateshwarans
I do some yoga and meditation. Exercises some 10minutes in the morning. I don't play much.
crimson_aria
I don't do any exercise. If walking can be taken into consideration, then I guess, I do exercise. I walk a certain distance whenever I go to school.
tar-xzv
How does somebody find time to expercise 4 hrs a day?

If I find a time to go to gym for an hour (2-3 times a week) I am happy.
zwlgigi
I only 10-15m'
Tvis
I exercise about 2 hours a day, 3 times in the week 10 km running, and 2 times in the week about 15 km mountainbiking
meet in rio
Less than an hour. I don't really exercise on purpose, but I cycle to/from town twice a day and dance a bit. Does that count?! Laughing Embarassed