FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Review my website. I need help!!!

elvislong
HEY EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME OUT ON MY WEBSITE. PLEASE VISIT WWW.MYINCOGNITO.COM FOR DETAILS. IT IS MY FREE WEB HOSTING SITE. PLEASE GIVE ME POINTERS AND SEE IF THE OFFERS ARE GOOD. LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU
cavey
Don't make a whole webpage in images. Textimages takes up much more space than pure text itself. Pure text is also nicer looking, sharper and easier to read. You can also select and copy the text, change the fontsize etc. It is also much simpler to update. And remember that search engines cannot read and index your text images. If you run a service, you should make your site accessible. Not only for search engines, but for your people visitors (potential customers)

Dont put external links in the menu. Especially not advertising links. These should be properly marked as advertisement.

Make all pages on your site in the same style.

Tell a little more about the firm that is running this service. I never use a service if I know nothing about the firm behind.

Good luck!
Jaan
Hey mate, nice site you have there. Are there any ads on the free webhosting?
I don't know if Frihost would want this on here - competition competition Wink .
No suggestions, very nice like it is, cool layout.
Is it your site?
Sava
wow ... only images Smile nice though
{name here}
I am not deaf, so don't shout!

As for your website I seem to nit be able to access anything be the title.