FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The end of Eminem?

babumuchhala
On Eminem's new summer tour, a tense video storyline is woven through the Detroit rapper's show. Following a montage of visuals encapsulating his vast celebrity -- magazine covers, TV footage, limos, crowds -- the star is seen alone backstage, aiming a loaded pistol at his image in a mirror before turning it toward himself.

The climax is abrupt: With the gun to his temple, Eminem pulls the trigger. The screen goes black.

When the dressing room eventually fades back into view, the audience sees that the rapper sits unharmed; the gun has misfired. Eminem looks into the camera.

"This is how you go out with a bang, baby!"

At a casual glance, it might come off like the latest shock attack in a career defined by controversy. But dig a bit deeper and you'll come upon a revelation even more startling, one that has been known only to the artist's closest friends and associates.

Marshall Mathers is ready to get rid of Eminem.

Read More[/url]
coozy
I don't like Eminem and his song.
Helios
Me neither, but I respect him as a successful artist.
angelussum
hmmm, interesting. now why would he want to 'kill' off eminem? he's been doing quite well for himself career wise.
bogger
he probably knows that he can quit now and go into production or retirement, he can live handsomely off the royalties, touring is a pretty damn hard job, ya know
anxiety1
he'll be back every so often for a reunion tour. people always do it when the cash gets a bit low!

i think Eminem is a good arist though, although he did sell out. i loved the first two albums, tjhought the third one was awful - mine you my music choice had chaneged a lot it had turned very metalish. now im more open minded with music, but i still dont like tht album

i really enjoyed his last album though - mosh was a brillant song