FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Euro 2008 qualification tickets

frenchy
Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some Euro 2008 qualification tickets ?

Looking to go to the Scotland vs France on the 7th of October.

Ive been hunting every where for tickets but can't find any, nevermind the ones that i want.

If anyone come accross any websites or actual shops that sales tickets for Euro 2008 please please let me know about it so i can check it out.lol

Thanx in advance.

-Frenchy-
Karl
What about this site? http://www.euroteam.info/eventdescription.asp?event=Football&subevent=Euro%202008%20Qualifying&eventid=26498&ename=Scotland%20vs%20France
ella vocsin
I want to go there to.
ella vocsin
I want to go there too.
ella vocsin
I want to go there too.
coolclay
What the heck is the Euro 2008. I know what a Euro is but what is a Euro 2008.
Becky
coolclay wrote:

Its a European football tournament.
It's a bit like the football worldcup...but its different because theres only European teams in it Very Happy
frenchy
Karl wrote:
What about this site? http://www.euroteam.info/eventdescription.asp?event=Football&subevent=Euro%202008%20Qualifying&eventid=26498&ename=Scotland%20vs%20France

Nah there no good they rip you off on tickets, that site is a joke. Thanks tho.
frenchy
Becky wrote:
coolclay wrote:

Its a European football tournament.
It's a bit like the football worldcup...but its different because theres only European teams in it Very Happy

That is correct and the current holders are Greece. Not for long tho.
ArmaghBhoy
frenchy try the Scottish football forums, you maybe able to get tickets for the home end, the tartan army are a friendly bunch and you would have no problems sitting with them, unless your english, whom they dont tend to get on with! I was over in Stutgart for the Germany V Ireland game, it was magic! pitty about the score line
frenchy
I was to late all the tickets have been sold.
Well gutted.
I got down to the rival club Hearts (Cos im a Hibby) anyways got down there qued for ages them some mug came out and said all the tickets had been sold and i only had about another 10 ppls infront of me. What a wasted day. I think ill just watch the game with my mates tat my local.lol

Was well pissed of tho. Id only found out about the tickets on sale there because one of my work mates dad managed to get one ticket reserved for him. which id knew sooner i could of got him to rever more tickets one more at least for me.lol

Anyways ill stop rabbiting on now. Thanx for the help tho.