FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brothers in Arms

Nirotu
Ok let me first say, if this was already created, sorry for the duplicated thread. Now to my point...

I am playing this game right now, and i must say, it is one of the best WWII shooters i have ever played. I mean everything feels so realistic about it. Not just the graphics, but the feel of shooting the rifle and ironsight makes it even better. But i think the thing that shows out more than any of the other WWII First Person Shooters out there, is the story line. All the characters seem so lifelike, its just great. The closest game i can think of that is as good as Brothers in Arms, is the Medal of Honor series. But if you're a big fan of WWII shooters, than i strongly advise you to buy this game and play your heart out. And when your finished with the great storyline, theres some awesome multiplayer matches to have some fun in.
noliver
I have to agree that this is a great game but it can be very difficult to run on a "slow" system because it uses up a lot of resources. On my one friend's PC the game would just blue screen and reboot the PC when he enters a specific sector. Ater trying just about everything that we know we gave up because we just could not get it to work on his AMD. It worked fine on our Pentiums.

Cheers,
Nick.
Nirotu
noliver wrote:
I have to agree that this is a great game but it can be very difficult to run on a "slow" system because it uses up a lot of resources. On my one friend's PC the game would just blue screen and reboot the PC when he enters a specific sector. Ater trying just about everything that we know we gave up because we just could not get it to work on his AMD. It worked fine on our Pentiums.

Cheers,
Nick.

Very odd. I run on an AMD 64 3000+ just fine at full settings with no problems at all. I'm sorry to hear about your friends problem tho. Missing out on a great game.
toyzintheattic
Is this game made by Ubisoft?

Because then I might be interested.
Nirotu
toyzintheattic wrote:
Is this game made by Ubisoft?

Because then I might be interested.

Yes it is.
noliver
Nirotu wrote:
noliver wrote:

Cheers,
Nick.

Very odd. I run on an AMD 64 3000+ just fine at full settings with no problems at all. I'm sorry to hear about your friends problem tho. Missing out on a great game.

Well I think the problem was that we were trying to get it to run on an AMD Sempron - which I think is about a 2 Ghz Clock Speed. I cant even imagine what a processor like yours would cost here in Africa. Most probably the price of a small car Smile

Cheers,
Nick.