FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How should I get new visitors

kingofvarun
Things I have done:

I have built a site which everyone likes
I have placed ads in other peoples sigs
I have got good coments about my site
I have exchanged links with other people
I have joined a traffic exchange
I have posted about my site

What more should I do?????????
link www.xtrauploader.us.to
traffic is good but people wont use my site
WHY?
evilryu530
there's no progress bar or any indication that my file is being transfered to your site, makes me want to close it, also, u might want to list out easy simple instructions on how to use it, and people might start using it, ur url is hard to remember, i'd use it if i knew my files were being uploaded...it also takes a long time to load each page.
GB
I agree, the site has got to be usable. All I see is upload files for free. Why would I want to? Give me reasons to do what you want me to do and focus your site around that.

Your links are interesting too, you have a link to "links" but it is really just the homepage, then there are two to things having to do with forums. Why does a site like this need a forum? Now the forum hosting thing appeals to me, why don't you advertise all your services directly from the homepage?

There are no indicators of what is important on the page. Show us your services and highlight each one and why it is good. To me, it looks like you offer a great service, free hosting with unlimited bandwidth and space, almost too good to be true. This sends up warning flags.

Also, I really had to hunt for that information. It is 3 clicks away from your homepage!

To sum up, you provide a good service, I think, but I don't really understand why it is beneficial. Get out there and sell your product.
Also, get it listed at Free Web Hosting. That's how I found Frihost!

Good luck with your site!
Donutey
I was sort of interested in going to your site, but I got the following errors:

Quote:

Warning: main(include/config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwxtra/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main(include/config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwxtra/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'include/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wwwxtra/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: main(include/functions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwxtra/public_html/index.php on line 4

Warning: main(include/functions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwxtra/public_html/index.php on line 4

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'include/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wwwxtra/public_html/index.php on line 4

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: changeini() in /home/wwwxtra/public_html/index.php on line 6