FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My gallery

mtorregiani
Hi
Checkout my new gallery, thi sis the address: www.lazyday.us/gallery
Cheers
eruct
Humorous pictures and ok layout but I would suggest a few things.

1. Try and get the banner and the main content area to be the same width. It looks a little odd right now.

2. Add some captions to the pictures just to put them in some type of context.

3. Some of the graphics are weird like the right border on the banner doesn't go all the way down and there is a weird graphic in the lower left just above the flags.

4. I don't know why you have register/ login options as I can't see what the benefit would be of joining. If you are going to keep this maybe allow the users to comment on the pictures.

Other than that, good site and great variety of pics.
mtorregiani
eruct wrote:

1. Try and get the banner and the main content area to be the same width. It looks a little odd right now.

You're right, but I don't know how to do it.
I asked for help at the HTML forum

eruct wrote:
3. Some of the graphics are weird like the right border on the banner doesn't go all the way down and there is a weird graphic in the lower left just above the flags.

That's what the banner makes...

eruct wrote:
4. I don't know why you have register/ login options as I can't see what the benefit would be of joining. If you are going to keep this maybe allow the users to comment on the pictures.

Registering, you can upload pictures (to avoid spammers uploading crap)
Lonelyhut
it's nothing special about the gallery except the funny pictures...
Sava
those are funny pictures indeed but I didn't get the one with the parking lot and the zoom, can somebody iluminate me ?SmileVery Happy
Mr. McCoy
hehe...

nice site, mate!!!

i like the layout!

McCoy... MORE PICTURES!!
vahsi000
mtorregiani,have you thought about making a comments section for the website? Like, the comments would go beneath the pictures so even if there are people who don't see why that certain picture is funny they can look at the comments and get the idea from the comments. But seriously, I really think you should implement a commenting system underneath each picture.