FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Different points of view

Sava
Remember what Zidane did in the game against Italy ?

Wanna see how other people see it ?

Click here to go to the post in my blog

Feel free to leave comments Very Happy
Dragonfly
I saw all the animated pictures in your blog. They are interesting. Zidane has become a joke. He could have ended his career in a more fashionable way than head-butting, no matter what others say, he could have his head held high even without the Cup. Pity!
RhysAndrews
Take any Martial Arts that that involves stylized head-butting, and that's what the Japanese saw... Or any other country that makes you think of Martial Arts.

-Rhys
Marston
This is a pointless thread, and self-promotion belongs in the "advertise your website" forum.
mschnell
Marston wrote:
This is a pointless thread, and self-promotion belongs in the "advertise your website" forum.

You're a pointless thread.
Nameless
mschnell wrote:
Marston wrote:

You're a pointless thread.

Laughing At that post.

And Laughing At the website. Those little animations were hilarious - although the additions could have been done a little bit better (graphically, but the concept was hilarious).
tidruG
Wel, this certainly does appear to be promotion of your website. In any case, it could also have been posted in the Jokes forum, probably.

In any case, I'm going to lock this. Maybe you could promote this in your sig, anyway.

-close-