FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Age of empires 3

XeRo
I would like to know about the spectations for this game and if you think still better 2 and 1
Monkeydog
there is already a topic for this...
but i hope its good looks good but gfx don't make a game...
siyahvemavi
Woooovv!

Age Of Empires is wunderful.
Graphics and sounds very good.
I m favorite games...

Twisted Evil
dule
i still play aoe 1 on my P166 with my brother.

as for 2&3 i played it, great games.
snowboardalliance
2 is really fun online still

But 3 will have really great graphics. I won't even get it till I update my crappy computer.
Xploder
dule wrote:
as for 2&3 i played it, great games.

I'm really excited for Age of Empires 3, dule am I missing something or did you just say that you played Age of Empires 3 already?
dule
uops sry, i played Rise of Rome and Age of Kings.

Rise of Rome is an exp. Forgot that.
RaFaMp
we have to wait until demo or beta to say something Wink
tfx
my comp is too crappppy to play this game >...>
blackant
I played 1 and 2.. haven't tried 3 yet.
Is it out? Razz

Think i would need to upgrade my graphics card if I am going to play it.. sigh.
Dimaod
I heared that creators of Age of Empires now working at Online AOE.
They dont say anything about gameplay.
I only know that gmae will use Unreal engine.
firefly
The 1st aoe was alright but the second I loved, I used to play it every day for hours and I hope 3 will be almost as good.
hellgod
the sequel to the popular gaming series from microsoft AGE OF EMPIRES is out..and what do i say.. it looks cool.. real cool..

weazel
well i use to be a VERY serious player of age of kings on zone.com/age2 Razz

and since i heard aoe3 is coming out ive been wanting it ever since
wraithxiv
I cant wait till that game comes out. At the moment im in love with age of mythology. but of the age of empires 1 or 2 i would have to say 2 was better and its exp. was sweet too. Theres suposed to be another age of Mythology comin out somthin like Age of Wonders or somthin, anyones else hear about it?
Monkeydog
Age of Wonders is a diffrent game from the Age of Empires/Mytholgy series... Rolling Eyes
toyzintheattic
Age of Empires II pwns.

Quote:
Online AOE.

You...can already play AOE online... <_<

Do you mean like, an MMORPG? But like, Age of Empires?

Anyway AOE III sounds cool, but I doubt I'll ever get it.
Naughty_D0G
that rst games are fun but i like fps more

Laughing
sangook
Age of Empires III offers gamers the next level of realism, with advanced battle physics and unparalleled visual detail. The new game picks up where Age of Empires II: Age of Kings left off, placing gamers in the position of a European power determined to explore, colonize and conquer the New World. This time period features stunning scenes, from towering European cathedrals to courageous tribes of Native Americans, and spectacular combat with Industrial Age units like rifled infantry, cavalry and tall ships bristling with cannons. In addition to technology upgrades, Age of Empires III also features a slew of new game-play elements, including the concept of a "Home City," new civilizations, units, technologies and an immersive new single-player campaign that spans three generations.
Spe_eddy
the gameplay i think is slightly worse for its time compared with Age of Empires 3, but its still good, the reason why its so much better is because of the experience and home cities, the online mode is absolutey amazing, tons better than Age of empires 2, there are ranking systems, clans and everything! I would highly recommend it if your PC is good enough, search for mew if you want: "spe_eddy"
Harley14
toyzintheattic wrote:
Age of Empires II pwns.

Quote:
Online AOE.

You...can already play AOE online... <_<

Do you mean like, an MMORPG? But like, Age of Empires?

Anyway AOE III sounds cool, but I doubt I'll ever get it.

They shut down AoE on the zone, so there looking into alternitives. I think any remaining AoE 1 + 2 have to play multiplayer on Gamespy now.
PseudoKnight
I prefer AOE2:TC, mostly I think because of nostalgia and that they time period is more compelling for RTS gameplay. There are a few nice features in AOE3 that I would have liked to see during the medieval period. That said, AOE3 is a wonderful game. I'd be playing it more if it weren't for Rise of Legends, which I find tactically juicier. Wink

Big fan of Ensemble Studios!
davman
Personally, I prefer Age of Empire 2, it's more Tactical then graphical game ^^ It's funnier to play and it doesn't lag. But there is no more server where we can play that game :S
ne2 Luka
Age of Empires 3 has really turned out to be a big disappointment. It could have used a year more in production. It just came out too soon. Heavy on demands in hardware and offers no spectacular graphics (mediocre at best). Age of Empires 2 (The Age of Kings) and it's exp. where much much bether. I could play them today and still have a lot of fun; AOE 3 I cannot. It sure seems that gaming industry is going sower. Too much appreciation of younger players, I think.
Yjaxygames
Age of Empires III started a new age of RTS games.
coozy
I play age of empires 2. Age of 3 is better then age of 3 but age of 3's graphics is very good. Smile