FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Naruto's Record Breaking Week

panacuba
Top Selling Manga of All Time

According to the latest statistics published in the USA Today Booklist for the past week starting August 27th, Naruto Volume #11 has officially become the top selling manga of all time, jumping from spot #33 to #21, and breaking the previous record for top selling manga held by Fruits Basket Volume #9, the previous top selling Naruto volume was #9 that reached up to #29 on the list. So, of course we have all known for awhile how great Naruto is, and now the rest of the world is starting to realize it as well! With the series being as relatively young as it is in North America, we can only imagine how many more records Naruto will break as the series progresses with releases of volumes that continue to be just as good and better as this one! Now, we should be clear that Naruto the series itself is not the top selling manga of all time, but this particular book does get that honor
driftingfe3s
Top selling manga of all time in the US, or in the whole world?
Traveller
This thread has been -locked- because we have consolidated the Naruto discussion into a single, official, "sticky" thread.

Naruto fans, please join us in the official, Naruto thread.

Thank you.