FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your average income?

risuarez
Hi there! Yo do not have to give an specific amount but just answer...Do you have enough with it or you have to cope with a deficit at the end of the month? How much you would like to recieve in order to be financially stable?
risuarez
Okay I will start myself. I usually spend around 30 dollars at day so perhaps with a monthly income of 1,200 I will definetly do fine. The true is that I recieve a little more so I can afford to do many more things like prtying and stuff. What about you?
maclui
My income is about the same, but I only need 15 dolars a day so I can save a little. I do not spend much money nor I make a lot.
caroline
As a student, I tend to hoard as much money of possible (surprising, I know) Very Happy

So my mean income is positive.
Detremmerie
My mean income tends to on the positive side, but the recent fallback in commodities prices didn't do much good to that Laughing
Ahh well, you win, then you lose some...
TrueFact
In Egypt I need arround 10 USD a day (10 USD = L.E 65) which is more than enough for me but this is just because i'm a student and have nothing to spend but parties and trips all over Egypt. I guess taking care of a home and 2 kids will raise it to about 40 USD daily.
risuarez
It's interesting to see how different quantities are required in different countries. That's the magic of exchange rates!!!
CanadianGeek
Just curious. How does mean income differ from net income?
risuarez
CanadianGeek wrote:
Just curious. How does mean income differ from net income?

Well! that's a very good question. Mean is defined to be the total you recieve in a period of time divided by the number of days during wich you spend that income. I used the word mean because most of us get a pay check at the end of the month and spend it during the following 30 days. So I wanted to know how much you recieved by day (or spend by day for that matter) and if it was enougn for you.

In economics a Net magnitude is definest to be a quantity after all deductions are substracted sucha as taxes and the depressiation rate. For us a net income will be the quantity of money you recieve after payinf the taxes.

But as many of us still live with our parents who support us totaly this is practically irrelevant. Unless you live alone, work for yourself and do not depend on your parents.
madball
Well on the weekdays I spend on average maybe $30 a day but my downfall is on the weekends. I average about $400-$1000 on the weekends. Granted my flow is still positive it could be better if I could just refrain from spending so much on bottles at the clubs or shopping.
risuarez
madball wrote:
Well on the weekdays I spend on average maybe $30 a day but my downfall is on the weekends. I average about $400-$1000 on the weekends. Granted my flow is still positive it could be better if I could just refrain from spending so much on bottles at the clubs or shopping.

400-1000 only on the weekend!!!!! man!!!!! you might have a lot of money!!!!!
engeland
i get $200 a week. each day i spend only 15. nothing more. But it's different in my country, you don't have to spend that much
ahsanrao
umm am studying now .. but i need money to bear my expenses myself thats why i started a small business .. i have a JOHN deere Dealership in my city and earning sufficient amount .. Very Happy

umm but i hve hired employees. Very Happy i dont do all work myself just supervision....

but i want to earn alooooooooooootttt more....
tyrant
i'm a student as well, on the average i spend SGD$15 or US$8++ a day.
The only major expense i have is cigarettes. Other then that i keep everything to a minimum.

Btw, how much does it cost to travel by bus, train etc in your respective countries??
Meggsy
I spend about $20AU per day. I earn well over that, but I live at home hence my expenses are greatly reduced.

I don't think more money is the answer to money issues. When you get more money you spend some of that and the rest is eaten up by tax. It is not how much you get but what you do with it.
insanesnoopy
To continue our current life together....my fiance and I have figured that it would take about $55/ a day.

That being said between the 2 of us we pull in about $106,000 a year. So we can travel and save for our kids.

L8R.
upandup
now 0
sevensealscomputing
First off, technically, this question does not make much sense. Laughing

"Mean" income is the income from a whole bunch of people. So unless we all have multiple personality disorders and those personalities actually bring in an income...

I guess you're asking what is our average monthly income. For me, right now, gross, it's a thousand a month. however, net, after health care and child support, more like two hundred.
risuarez
sevensealscomputing wrote:
First off, technically, this question does not make much sense. Laughing

"Mean" income is the income from a whole bunch of people. So unless we all have multiple personality disorders and those personalities actually bring in an income...

I guess you're asking what is our average monthly income. For me, right now, gross, it's a thousand a month. however, net, after health care and child support, more like two hundred.

Yes indeed! Please excuse my bad english! spanish is my native language and sometime I tend to literally translate terms. I have corrected it in the post title.
osbits
I want to get some income but I do not know how. I spent much more than I earned.
x__phil__x
hi there, i live in vienna, being a student i don't have alot of money to spent. since the appartment prices in vienna are pretty high ( not the level of london or munich, but still very expensive) I have about 15 euros a day... ( food, smoking, partiing, books for the studies, clothes, traveling etc.) Crying or Very sad not enough to live but to much to die...
Soltair
I get an average 115 $ CAN (which should be around 100-105$ US) a week, and spend close to 0 $ up to now every week. I save up for my studies...
roberpro
Im earning about 40 Euros per day and i still can save some momeny for any important thing that i would like to buy.It isnt difficult to save money just try to expend only in the necessary things that you need daily and you will recieve a great sourprise when you know that you have all that money saved for you and you can do with it all you want.
evilryu530
yea money is king in this world. i make enough to pay the bills and eat and pump gas..
mystraits
My average income is RM1800. However I think the net income is what we can control. An effective way is to save a portion of our salary in a different place which is separated from our liquid money.
S3nd K3ys
I make a bit under $60,000.00 USD a year not including overtime.