FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


FREE Domain Names





drphp
Quote:
Free domain names for only 200 forums points, you can get One point per post, two per thread, 5 per referrals , and 40 for games highscores,....As soon as you accumulate the points, you post that in a special thread, and PM the admin your domain you want to register, and he'll take care of it for you. As for reregistering, you need 13 posts per month after you get your FREE domain name, and after a year We will renew the Domain.

If you're interested join us Now!


source : http://www.d4free.net/dir/computers-internet/internet/

the link of the website is www.d4free.net
kingofvarun
Yeah its a very good site in fact I am supposed to get my domain in 10 days after waiting about one month.
They give domains after long times and there is a big que in your way. Even if you complete the requirements now you are probably going to get your site after 5 months (if you get it)
chaly133
I will give a try
helladamnleet
I will have to try this one out. Thanks for the tip, otherwise domain names are dirt cheap anyway.
mjohnson
is it top domain( .com .net or .org)?
gentleboy
try this it is better than the scheme given above.

http://www.freedomainsite.com

however, i just found it right now so i dont know whether they are trustworthy or not but they say that cancel your domain before they charge u. then re-register if u want to.

i'm gonna just check it right now.

If u find it useful then dont forget to reply

Embarassed Gentleboy Embarassed
drphp
mjohnson wrote:
is it top domain( .com .net or .org)?


yes they offer free .com .net .org .info .us .biz domains
trevtrev
gentleboy wrote:
try this it is better than the scheme given above.



Is it a scheme or not? People said it works.
I'd much rather pay $1.99 for a a year versus waiting 5 months.
WorldMafia
I think ill try it out i think i can win all the games they look easy
ashen
trevtrev wrote:
I'd much rather pay $1.99 for a a year versus waiting 5 months.


You're right. $1.99 is not an expensive price. It's better than waiting the confirmation in almost a half year.
MM357
This requires to sign up for some trial offers which are not available outside the US ..

I know some other places that had the same bug .. I do not trust those sites very much. That's my opinion.
oskartr
Hi everybody (pls excuse my english)

Microsoft in http://officelive.microsoft.com/ offer a FREE domain name, web site, renewall, email, in two modes, both free, one in period of beta and another free during and after beta.

Features:
- Site designer
- 30 Mb space and 10Gb of bandwidth
- Microsoft Office Live mail
- Web site traffic report

To use Microsoft Office Live Basics, you need the following:

* Internet Explorer 5.5 with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or later running on Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003
* Internet access via dial-up or broadband
* Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution display
* Certain features require Microsoft Office 2000 or higher

* Certain features require Internet Explorer 5.5 or later, Microsoft Office 2000 or later, and Windows XP.

NO HIDDEN FEES, all FREE Surprised

The one requisit that i'm not can complete, is to have a credit card Crying or Very sad for verification anti spam (so so) in http://officelive.microsoft.com/officelivebasic.aspx#14

Well, if anybody can obtain his/her account... good luck Arrow http://officelive.microsoft.com/

-------------------
Have a nice day
S3nd K3ys
oskartr wrote:
Hi everybody (pls excuse my english)

Microsoft in http://officelive.microsoft.com/ offer a FREE domain name, web site, renewall, email, in two modes, both free, one in period of beta and another free during and after beta.

Features:
- Site designer
- 30 Mb space and 10Gb of bandwidth
- Microsoft Office Live mail
- Web site traffic report

To use Microsoft Office Live Basics, you need the following:

* Internet Explorer 5.5 with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or later running on Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003
* Internet access via dial-up or broadband
* Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution display
* Certain features require Microsoft Office 2000 or higher

* Certain features require Internet Explorer 5.5 or later, Microsoft Office 2000 or later, and Windows XP.

NO HIDDEN FEES, all FREE Surprised

The one requisit that i'm not can complete, is to have a credit card Crying or Very sad for verification anti spam (so so) in http://officelive.microsoft.com/officelivebasic.aspx#14

Well, if anybody can obtain his/her account... good luck Arrow http://officelive.microsoft.com/

-------------------
Have a nice day


Keep in mind; the free version of this does NOT let you upload files (via FTP or otherwise) except for images. You can't create your own site and move it there. Very limited IMNSHO.
oskartr
I believe I read that if you cancel your MS Office Live account, you
can gain full control of your domain through the registrar that MS
uses...Melbourne something maybe? I don't remember what it is exactly
but it is on the MS site somewhere. Once you cancel your MSOL account,
you can either continue to use their registrar or transfer to one of
your liking. Naturally, you must pay whatever fees are necessary to
the registrar for maintaining your domain (and possibly dns). Good
luck.
(posted by Gremlin in another forum at google)
ProtoMan
If you want a free domain name for FREE , go to EzyRewards.
But it is hard to have one , you have to do some offers and then reffer your friend to earn points.

To join EzyRewards for free domain , click here => www.ezyrewards.com
Hasan
Seems interesting.Moreover I've been look for .com level free domain and thanks goodness I found it.I wiil give it a try.
scotty
Bah there is always a catch somewhere.
zonder
I think it's not worth it
jarnbrott
I use www.info.se allot Wink
But thats mabye because its a sweedish link
Josso
Hmm, does anyone know if this is completly spam safe for my email address (I'm signing up my secondary email account just in case at the moment)... I mean McAfee site advisor hadn't tested it yet so I can't tell.

EDIT:
Can you have more than one and do you have to keep posting to keep your domain?
lordregor
Josso wrote:
Hmm, does anyone know if this is completly spam safe for my email address (I'm signing up my secondary email account just in case at the moment)... I mean McAfee site advisor hadn't tested it yet so I can't tell.

EDIT:
Can you have more than one and do you have to keep posting to keep your domain?


quite interested in this offer, is it actually safe? who has already got a domain as ive only seen a guy that supposed to get on in 10 days but didnt see any responses of him actually having a new domain after waiting.
pacsey
isn't it a promotion like the previous for be domaians which gives a domain name
zeene
Why go through all this stress when you canget one in minutes:
Free Domain name:
domainlagoon.com
Free Hosting
urlsavings.com OR
110mb.com
awardspace.com
freehostia.com

Infact, my domain - http://zenecherub.com I got the name thru' domainlagoon and i'm hosted on freehostia.com.

I have tried all this hosting (except urlsavings.com) and they are awesome and an ease.
horsestables
is there a catch? does it suppport php?mysql?
TomS
Talking about d4free.net? They give away domains so look for webspace yourself. The links zeene share with us do all support php and MySql as far as I know.

James007 wrote:
But please remember we want QUALITY posts, as we don't give hosting to spammers (so you might want to avoid the oneliners).
Manofgames
the best place to get 'free' names is @ www.namepros.com
registration is instant.

i regged www.meetinground.com with them.
whois it for proof.

you can manage your domain yourself via their forum.
xingxin
I will give a try!
thanks!
FunDa
What's the catch ??? There has to be some catch. Once I registered with one and they put a huge frame ad in the site
johanfh
Someone has to pay for your topdomain, so he or she wants some revenue for that. The revenue can be gotten by selling your info to commercial companies, or by putting an ad at your site or by forcing you to view ads or by forcing you to post at a forum...
Topdomains cost money. And if they don't, they'll cost you something else.

Talking about it: frihost does a great job. You have to post, but the forum ain't dull and the ads ain't that big, so it's not free, but acceptable 'free'. You could call it 'frih' Very Happy

JohanFH
ps3vault
Maybe there is a service for non-USA people?
TheGifted
Surely Its not too much to pay for a domain thats only 2.50 of whatever.

I think that is pretty reasonable. We are going to be getting a website set up for us [hosted on here hopefully Very Happy ]

Doesn't cost you much does it?
And if your have affiliates/google words you can surely cover your costs quick enough.

Not only that but it gives the site a better first off impression

Example:
www.thatshop.110mb.com doesn't sound as good as www.thatshop.com
Related topics
Free domain names
domain names
Free domain names (.be)
Free domain names
SMTP, DB, & Hosting Domain Qs
Free Domain Name by ezyrewards
EU.org, free domain names
Free .com, net, org, eu, co.uk, biz domain names.
what is the best way to get domain names
In Quest of a Free Domain Name
SEO Battle of the best free domain names
Free domain names!
Free Domains absolutely-free-domain-names.com
Mali will be giving away domain names for free
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Domain Names

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.