FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jackass Style Stunts...Now a sport!

OsterhouseProductions
For one thing, I can't wait till Jackass number 2 comes out Very Happy . Gunna see it first day. But me and my friends are running out of ideas for stupid stuff to do. Can anyone think of random stupid stuff for us to do? Pretty much anything jacass style would be great. Look foreward to seeing your ideas Very Happy
LukeakaDanish
Do you remember the part where it said "dont do this at home"?

I would follow that recomendation if i where you... Wink

Actually - get pissed and run full tilt into lampposts...Smile
Shezsheridan
I'm all for Jackass as an olympic sport..
Mwilliams
Jackass was all special effects and famous actors to play the parts of dumbass daredevils. My advice would be to do the same... use special effects and be a fake dumbass.

If you call it a sport, have a contest to see who can come up with the best stupid stunt to do. Very Happy
Scoria
I love jackass, its awsome.
I cant eather wait for the next movie, the first one just makes me laugh so bad. I love the one when he dresses up like a grizzly bear anmd goes into a fight with one, its awsome.

AS a sport, stupid.
generalgazz
If you like jackass then check out the dirty sanchez movie.
Its the same sort of thing but a lot more well... gross. It will make you sick to watch the movie Shocked lol.
Keran
I loved Jackass, i use to do stupid stunts with friends too on streets or in park. But then i though that it's kinda pointless to make ppl laugh of some guy that drives in a shopcart into bushes, so i started training acrobatics and Le Parkour to actually impress them.
I still watch Jackass, it's still a great inspiration for me Wink
happypeso
Mwilliams wrote:
Jackass was all special effects and famous actors to play the parts of dumbass daredevils. My advice would be to do the same... use special effects and be a fake dumbass.

If you call it a sport, have a contest to see who can come up with the best stupid stunt to do. Very Happy

first of all you must be insane. jackass is nothing of the sort when you talk about special effects. i saw both movies, watch the show, and love it all. there is no way that it is special effects. when you see the stunts that they do you see the poor quality of video and camera men that they have. there are no special effects people working in the background for this show. if you have ever seen the television show viva la bam starring jackass stuntman, bam margera, you would also agree with me. the whole special effects idea that people get is just because they dont believe that people can possibly b so stupid to do things like they do on the show. The reason that people do it on the show is because they have the money to do it, people love them for being idiots, and they make loads of money since the show and movies sell.
hows that for special effects.
Bradthepk
Jackass #2 is even better than Jackass #1. They really "out-did" Themselves.