FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Listen to my music. Tell me what you think. :)

Subsonic Sound
Terminal Viscosity
Oceanic
Nocturne II
Negative Energy

All instruments played by me. (Synths, piano, bass guitar, electric guitar, acoustic guitar)

(A note on mp3 posting - I own all legal rights to these mp3s, and do have the special permission needed to host them on my frihost space. Smile )
Dragonfly
Why don't you make it to be able to play online. I don't feel like downloading the files. When you do that I will come and listen to your music. Thank you.
rightclickscott
It sounds like easy background music, pretty flexible, but there were times when I could just tell it was mixed. I wouldn't mind using them in any motionful pictures.
Magicman
Interesting...five parts played by the same person and mixed together. If I attempted this it would be more like 2-4 parts (vocals and acoustic guitar, and possibly drums and keyboard) and that would be alot for me to mix well. Good job.
Subsonic Sound
Dragonfly wrote:
Why don't you make it to be able to play online. I don't feel like downloading the files. When you do that I will come and listen to your music. Thank you.

They are playable online with the quicktime plugin. Smile

Quote:
It sounds like easy background music, pretty flexible, but there were times when I could just tell it was mixed.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. All music is mixed. But thanks everyone for the comments. Smile
Sickness
Congratulations! If you play all the instruments, you're very good
rightclickscott
Subsonic Sound wrote:
Quote:
It sounds like easy background music, pretty flexible, but there were times when I could just tell it was mixed.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. All music is mixed. But thanks everyone for the comments. Smile

I mean that as though the songs can be used as background music for multiple scenarios. And for my other comment, I mean that you could tell the sounds were computer generated.
Subsonic Sound
Ah, ok. For reference, that's not what mixed means. Smile

Yeah, a couple of the tracks are quite heavily synthesized, but wherever possible I've used real instruments. Oceanic and Terminal Viscosity both use electric bass, electric guitar and acoustic guitar, for instance.
mjohnson
you are very excellent,I like your music. I like paly the guitar too but I am poor in it.
Discovery
Those are really professional sounding, I really like them. When did you start composing music? It appears that music is a talent of yours.
albusa
there is broken link bro