FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Xtra Upload

kingofvarun
Hi please check out my new website and use it.
We offer free file hosting like rapidshare and megaupload.
The max file upload is currently 300 MB.
Please view my site
www.xtraupload.us.to

btw- I am willing to exchange links with other sites
sgwreviews
Great stuff, but how long will the file be on there if it doesn't get downloaded?
kingofvarun
Quote:
Great stuff, but how long will the file be on there if it doesn't get downloaded?

30 days after which it will be deleted
Jaan
Text needs to be bigger bro. Can you send a sample download, so we can check how fast the speed is? /or just tell us Wink
Nice site though, hope it all works out.
plato
Good work!
Do download links contain any Ads?
kingofvarun
Jaan wrote:
Text needs to be bigger bro. Can you send a sample download, so we can check how fast the speed is? /or just tell us Wink
Nice site though, hope it all works out.

Well can someone please check and see if you can download this:
http://www.xtrauploader.ahplace.com/30320
It is just a picture
Please check
urangkayo
can i download using download manager or i must have a premium account to using download manager like rapidshare??

btw, this is a great work Smile
plato
Ok, I understood that your download links have ads. Additionally I checked your sample link, but it was very small in size and it would never show an accurate speed. Please use a new bigger file; I think a file size of 500 k is ok.
kingofvarun
urangkayo wrote:
can i download using download manager or i must have a premium account to using download manager like rapidshare??

btw, this is a great work Smile

You can download it via download manager I guess. I currently dont support premium accounts
kingofvarun
plato wrote:
Ok, I understood that your download links have ads. Additionally I checked your sample link, but it was very small in size and it would never show an accurate speed. Please use a new bigger file; I think a file size of 500 k is ok.

Well whats the difference If you have ads or not?
It atleast doesnt have a popup.
Anyways I have uploaded an FTP client smart ftp in my website which is over 500 K its approximately 3.6 MB.
Here is the link for the download please check if its ok
http://www.xtrauploader.ahplace.com/369431
plato
The speed is ok, but you should notice that ads are not favorable for all users, including me. Off course it is logical that you have paid for your hosting plan thus you yourself decide about your site. But your work is cool at all.
otaku
Did you redisign the site?
Because the menu is broken. The page says I'll be redirected in ten seconds. You might want to fix thoughs.
Speeds are decent though.

Very Happy Matt
kingofvarun
otaku wrote:
Did you redisign the site?
Because the menu is broken. The page says I'll be redirected in ten seconds. You might want to fix thoughs.
Speeds are decent though.

Very Happy Matt

Nope I have made it. The menu has broken links because I did not have anything to fill in th navigation the time I designed it. I will be making everything perfect because after all its still in beta version
kingofvarun
plato wrote:
The speed is ok, but you should notice that ads are not favorable for all users, including me. Off course it is logical that you have paid for your hosting plan thus you yourself decide about your site. But your work is cool at all.

Whats the harm in putting text ads.
Other sites place so much ads that half the site is covered by ads only