FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which is the Best Payment Gateway in Net?

sathiyasri
Hi, all

Can anybody tell me which is best free payment gateway in the net. I am using Paypal and moneybookers.

Is there is any other reliable service providers giving free merchant account with low transaction fee.
Smile
venkateshwarans
Paypal is best. i prefer you stick with it. You must also be familiar with clickbank i believe
Reign
venkateshwarans wrote:
Paypal is best. i prefer you stick with it. You must also be familiar with clickbank i believe

Totally agree, paypal just rules... on the other hand I'm curious about other ones...
GProject
I've used eGold a bit, and StormPay (before all the fuss). But trust me, you're much better sticking with PayPal - it's by far the safest and has the best customer service.
seanooi
i would have to say paypal as well. Have been using that for about a year or so now and had no disappointments or whatsoever about it. And it's also widely accepted in most sites.
otiscom
I think you will find general concensus will be Paypal.
But with all things on the net take care about fake mails asking about your details.
Josso
Yet again, making the opinion solid I'd say PayPal.
sathiyasri
venkateshwarans wrote:

Thanks for your kind reply. I searched the site clickbank. I think they are providing only affiliate links. If they are giving payment gateway please provide the link to me.

Thanks a lot.
Smile
smokey4life
LOL i think its saf to say that every agrees that paypal is the best online payment service available. Smile I have never even thought of using a different service why switch when i have never had any problems with them.
drphp
i think that paypal and moneybookers are the best , but i prefer moneybookers as paypal is not valid on my country
clip
has anyone heard of paychest? they're going to challenge paypal, but i dunno. their site looks very un-professional Confused
Raijenki
To make international payments i prefer use the Bancary Bolet >.<
I don't like paypal... (Yeah, i just don't know why)
the6thfactor
PayPal is all I have had experience with, and I've never had a problem with it yet Wink
Daniel15
Like the6thfactor, I've only tried PayPal, and I quite like them. It's so easy to pay via PayPal (heaps of people support payment via PayPal), ad they have a Payment API so you can write your own scripts to interface with PayPal Smile
haak_heu
depand on you from where and for what are you using .

paypal is good but not allowed in many countries.
moneybooker is good but not much popular.
e-gold is also good.

these are some old one now new ones are also emerging
like netpay etc have a search on google.
Muffi
paypal is simply what you need for that. besides that e-gold is good too
Sava
Paypal is the most used payment system worldwide but moneybookers looks better to me
Why ?
They take 60 cents max for sending any amount
Payments are instant
You can get the money from moneybookers to your card by a simple click and don't have to wait
You can also fund your moneybookers account with a click using your card
and not like paypal where you have to go to the bank and wait 3 days
yaashop
I'm using paypal as well. just the problem is i can not send any money to my friend because it ask him to upgrade his account to be premium. (which he has to pay like 2.5-3.5% when receive but none if it's still fre account) But about payment of any service or goods i got no problem at all ^^
bluefish
Paypal is really good but google offers discounts
calvinchin
Hi there,

Paypal is having a lot of problems with MLM, and internet marketers.

If you are having payments from different people, and some small amt,
some huge amt, then becareful.

I'm checking paychest now... Cool
ashen
I think Paypal and E-gold are the best. They have more experience then the other.
selim06
I'm using Paypal and I think it's the best...I'm fully satisfied.But a little problem for me My Account status.Paypal gets commission of my each payment receive.But I think still Paypal is the best with EBay integration.
meetul
sathiyasri wrote:
Hi, all

Can anybody tell me which is best free payment gateway in the net. I am using Paypal and moneybookers.

Is there is any other reliable service providers giving free merchant account with low transaction fee.
Smile

Ikobo is another alternative but I dont think that anything can beat paypal.
By the way, what is troubling u in using paypal that forced u to change ur payment gateway?
BTW, google is also planning to intoduce another payment gateway.
sathiyasri
Quote:

BTW, google is also planning to intoduce another payment gateway.

Yes Google's payment gateway is a nice option. But unfortunatly it's service not yet introduced in our country
Sad
jon9314
sathiyasri wrote:
Hi, all

Smile

stck with paypal
darrenpaul
I'm happy with paypal. Its great, and quick and cheap!
squirrelmaster
well, reading this really makes me cringe at the thought of using paypal, let alone experiencing something like it...
Jert14
I think that its PayPal.. everyone recommend me that site but i dont buy in internet xD
R2.DETARD
Paypal is great, but if you want to do online gambling, it isn't usually accepted.
Netteller is better for gambling sites and the like.
alkady
I don't know if there is such thing as a free Merchant Account, but one that I know of is ccbill, the only thing is that the per transaction fee is 14% which is pretty high, the advantage is that you pay no fee.

An alternative is http://www.995merchantaccounts.com/, which gives you a per transaction fee of 2.39% + $0.25 with a monthly fee of $29.95 US.

Paypal is good, so maybe you should stick with that.
Edas
I prefer paypal.
TeenZine
No questions asked Paypal its the most secure and best for the buyer and the seller.
the-geek
paypal maybe good.but still theres some disappointment with it. theres a site www.paypalsucks.com has many nice read.. anyways paypal stil the most accepted on the net
ankur.vatsa
Choose from PayPal of eGold, there is nothing close to any of them except they themselves Smile
Alias
I will recommend to use PayPal. It's secure and easy to use.

Other than PayPal I also try Xoom. It's convenient and fast.
venkateshwarans
Anyone tried www.paybycash.com. This may suit ur needs. Haven't used it yet.
pashmina
yep i like the paypal payment too. but this payment method is sometimes called the spammers payment method. but i like it. its a good idea payment method. though.
sibbahz
i only ever used paypal, but i find it to be fine for most things.

i use online banking to pay people i trust.
AG007
squirrelmaster wrote:
well, reading this really makes me cringe at the thought of using paypal, let alone experiencing something like it...

Wow, I never though there were cases like that, I was going to open an account with them for my business, but when reading some of the things there... I don't know, if I should use it. I mean most big companies like buy.com, use it, so I though it was reliable. Now I am just confused.
eku53ru
I would have to say that PayPal is pretty good, too; however, I've yet to use any other system, and PayPal is generally accepted as a means of payment almost everywhere.

I've heard the horror stories about PayPal, though; it's a reason why a number of my friends have yet to get an account. I recently got an account with them a few days ago; I used to help my mom make payments/purchases through PayPal with her account, and we have yet to come across any problems.
godam64
yes paypal is the best but it has a lot of restriction for people from indonesia and many other country. i'd prefer to use e-gold as payment system but it has no merchant account payment system. i tihk you can find some more information at www.paypalsucks.com good luck for you Smile
squirrelmaster
chargebacks can be a pain at paypal, moneybookers doesn't do chargebacks
Captain Fertile
I could have sworn i replied to this thread quite a while ago but it appears not.

Anyway, Paypal for me every time, it has worked very well for me as both a buyer and a seller. It has services you need and a few you don't but they are cool (like paying by mobile phone).

Also more business sites are using it as a payment method which is cool because it means I can buy from non-UK compasnies which I couldn't when I stopped using credit cards a while back.

So if they take Paypal they get my custom wherever they are.

In fact, I like Paypal so much it will be the payment method on my own new site.

The only downsides I found was;

1) the amount of time it took to get my account working fully (in the electronic age we are used to getting things done in seconds and not DAYS!)

2) The amount of emails I get pretending to be from Paypal urging me to log in to do something or other urgently and of course it is a con and if I follow their link in the email, type my details into the Very Paypal looking page that greets me they now have my log-in details.

Caught me out once but never again.

Tips: Always type in the Paypal address yourself (bookmark it and use that if you like) but NEVER follow links supplied in emails.

Make sure your Paypal password is not the same as any other password you use, even (in fact especially) your eBay password.

Change your password regularly (I change mine at least monthly because I use it a lot)
goutha
Well, it's paypal... as ebay for auctions...

Even if people are not happy with paypal... it's the first on the net...