FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Playtime - wolves

Annush_K

A composition study that took a little more than I've expected.
A4 pencil, took approx. 3.5 hours.
To be sold later x3
Alie
So neat and clean! Very cool, Annush_K, have my respect Twisted Evil I like all of your pictures with dogs, and now - wolves also.
noliver
Wow, this is very good. I agree with alie , nice clean looks. Post some more and keep on arting ! Smile ( Dunno if arting is a word - but what the heck )
Kashinilaya
3.5 hours? That's impressive!
Annush_K
Thank you everyone!
3,5 hours is actually not a lot for me. I used to spend weeks on some paintings, with breaks only for feeding and sleeping xD
Arting is a niiice neologism xD
Sokken
I think this is very good, especially for 3,5 hours. Did you use something for reference?
Rico
Intense, I bet you got a nice cramp rendering all that hair.
Annush_K
Sokken, yes, I used some photos to reference the fur as I keep forgetting where the fur is darker on wolves xD
The work itself was also inspired by a photo, done by Monty Sloan, which I saw earlier, but by the time I drew it I didn't have the picture, so the position is different anyway xD
hlavco
That looks just like when my dogs used to play. Of course, then it would be called Playtime - German Shepherd and Catahoula Leopard Dog. That just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Anyway, great picture, probably better than I could ever do. Keep it up.
Balcard
In.....uncommonly. Respect. Anatomy of this wolves is Incredible Good. And also fur is Very Good. I want see more of your work's (i've saw your website Smile )
Annush_K
Thank you guys Smile Hlavco, cool, I've always wanted to see a catahoula dog irl, but we don't have them here in Russia :\
hlavco
http://www.pennyracers.frih.net/dogs.jpg

Catahoula's the one laying down.
Rico
Annush_K wrote:
Sokken, yes, I used some photos to reference the fur as I keep forgetting where the fur is darker on wolves xD
The work itself was also inspired by a photo, done by Monty Sloan, which I saw earlier, but by the time I drew it I didn't have the picture, so the position is different anyway xD

I didn’t realize you drew that from memory, that is friggen amazing dude.
MirekB
Annush_K wrote:

A composition study that took a little more than I've expected.
A4 pencil, took approx. 3.5 hours.
To be sold later x3

Superb. You are really good at drawing with pencil. These wolves look really great.
palavra
influential Wink
Esch
Great work! Looks very clean. I'm not sure if it's your style but I would of like to have seen more blending in the fur to give it a look of a fuzzy and softer texture.
Vladalf
Good Job! You're really good at pencil drawing!
tefa_taftaf2010
i really like your drawing by degrees with your pencil..

it seems a real view...

" the remaining in wild life" Surprised
ehab
Super stuff here .. hard to believe its not a photograph unless u go close .. respect !
CivilizeD
Great Job! I love it. Hope to see more of ure work.
alissavb
Wow, that's amazing.
That makes my wolf drawings look awful, lol. Great job! I hope to learn to draw wolves as good as that one day. Smile