FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suggestions for my site

NjRocket
Hey guys, i need some suggestions for what i should put in the middle of the context area. I have room in the middle, wondering how i should layout it out. Its an index page, any suggestions? www.sportschatter.frih.net
Georgeboy
Hi,

I would place a little introduction of the website on the left, on the right side a random choosen picture about the sports you are presenting. The random function could easily be written in php or javascript. Under the picture some headlines of your newspage and an overview of the latest additions is always a good mark. If the place isn't filled yet, you could always place some more pictures to get more attractive...

Good luck !!

Greetz
Jaan
Use Joomla (joomla.org)
VERY easy, once you get the hang of it. VERY nice layout, everything done for you, you just add content. My site is with Joomla (in my sig).
Cheers.
GB
Why don't you use that area for site content? If it is the homepage, I would put links to the content as well as some sample content for people to read to find out if they want to go deeper.

Your homepage should be all about enticing users to enter and explore your site further.
ivanegues
I got a broken link. Crying or Very sad
Is it just me?
Dragate
It is not you. It is a broken link.

Please fix it, or are you already done with the fixing. Please then give us what it looks like now.