FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Movies youve finally seen

missmurder
Theres always a movie that everybody seems to love, and you mean to see it but never get around to. Then maybe you rent it when it comes out on dvd or watch it when it gets to television. Discuss.

For me, I recently joined Netflix online, so ive been renting lots of dvds lately. I finally saw Wedding Crashers, and I think that is quite possibly the funniest movie ever made. Another I recently saw was V For Vendetta. I wasnt expecting to like that one at all, but I absolutely love it for all its worth, and i think ill probably buy that one...
ChaosMike
Ahh yes, 2 weeks ago actually. My friend bought the Godfather DVD and I FINALLY got to watch it...of course it took me my whole life to watch it, but hey, I finally did Cool
missmurder
ChaosMike wrote:
Ahh yes, 2 weeks ago actually. My friend bought the Godfather DVD and I FINALLY got to watch it...of course it took me my whole life to watch it, but hey, I finally did Cool
I havent seen that either, maybe ill check it out. Did you just watch the first one or the whole sequel?
ChaosMike
I only saw the first Godfather...I plan to watch the other 2 though now that I've started the momentum Very Happy
mattchun
Yea, 1984 directed by Redford, which was adapted from the novel 1984.

And, it was filmed at the exact time which the novel described!

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength!

Trust in me, that's a great movie!
GProject
I watched The Ring last night (the US remake), which isn't a movie I was desperate to see but people do go on about it. I thought it was quite good although more of a mystery/thriller than a horror. I'm pretty sure the sequel will be a down-turn however.