FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wierd

diduknowthat
Ok yeah, got a problem...I started liking this girl from another town last year. We're pretty good friends right now, mostly chat online, sometimes i call her. Problem is , she's really REALLY confusing. One day she says she likes me, next day she's like ignoring me. Why is she donig this?? It's driving me absolutely nuts! Mad
Jaiye
diduknowthat wrote:
It's driving me absolutely nuts! Mad

that's why.

she knows how to make sure you're thinking of her.
saiyeek
Its hard to understand woman's mind. Actually why don't you ask her for a date. Know her better. Try to get intimate. And then you'd propably be sure if she likes u or not.
diduknowthat
saiyeek wrote:
Its hard to understand woman's mind.

I absolutely agree.
saiyeek wrote:

Actually why don't you ask her for a date. Know her better. Try to get intimate. And then you'd propably be sure if she likes u or not.

Actually i asked her out a while ago, but she said no, but then she told me she likes me or something, and then the "mood swings" as I would call it again.
roach1e24
Best is to play what shes playing....
Just ignore her and pay minimal attention for couple of days as if your not interested. Hopefully youll be able to find out how interested she is! If shes still not bothered, or keeps playing the same game then maybe its time to move on to someone else!! Cool
Rico
There’s a very good chance that she might be crazy.
douzy
I think she's got some personal issues she's yet to deal with. yo umight wanna talk about it with her. Who knows, she might tell you what her problem is. May be there is something about her that she feels may hinder your relationship with her. May be it is something that she feels would make you pull back if you know about it.
Denime
All women are crazy, and so are all men. Try to get more intimate see where its leading her behaviour. The one who does not try will not gain anything.
Sadow
I had a girl like that one time. What you do is do the same thing and she'll come running to you like a happy puppy. Cool
sketteksalfa
Yes, girls really are confusing most of the times, their mood swings are sometimes annoying.. but you have play on their rules. Tell her honestly that you are concerned to the fact that she is behaving unlikely what you want. But dont tell her rudely, tell it to her positively with smile that you still love to with her company. Try to discover it yourself on how you can help her avoid the moodswings. You must also adjust with these situations of her, because this seems to be natural with women. Being a relationship with women requires a lot of understanding and patience. That is what i think.
diduknowthat
roach1e24 wrote:
Best is to play what shes playing....
Just ignore her and pay minimal attention for couple of days as if your not interested. Hopefully youll be able to find out how interested she is! If shes still not bothered, or keeps playing the same game then maybe its time to move on to someone else!! Cool

Well I actually did (by accident) not talk to her a few days. And suddenly every single time I'm online (which is alot) she would IM me.

douzy wrote:
I think she's got some personal issues she's yet to deal with. yo umight wanna talk about it with her. Who knows, she might tell you what her problem is. May be there is something about her that she feels may hinder your relationship with her. May be it is something that she feels would make you pull back if you know about it.

She actually did have a huge issue a long time ago and I'm the only person she told besides her parents. But it's also one of those things that i can't bring up unless she does...and she apparently doesn't really wana talk about it.