FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FIFA 07 - THIS IS THE SEASON

GameFreak
What do you think about the latest football game made by the Electronic Arts (EA) ?

Fifa 07 has brilliant new features like:
1.) New gameplay style and opponent tactics
2.) Smarter rivals in manager mode
3.) An all new manager mode
4.) All new ball physics like spins and inaccuracy
5.) much much more......
guhuai
i don't know much about that game
i don't like game of that kind
Fire Boar
All I can say is... I won't be getting it. I've got better things to buy than sport games that try to simulate the sport exactly. Why do I dislike Fifa so much? Because the experience of football (or any sport) in gaming can never compare to the experience of actually playing the sport. There's just no fun in it for me. Games like Championship Manager are better because they are all about managing, and don't try to simulate playing.
amusic
Heard that it is going to release at the beginning of October. It's very boring if you play it alone with computer but it would be fun if playing with friends online.
Magicman
I'm still back on FIFA 2004 so I might just upgrade to this one. It looks pretty cool but I'm still not sure if I'll get it.
smart19
i like winning eleven more

but fifa is quite good at the realistic feeling
infernic
In Norway the releasedate for Fifa 07 (all systems) is set to 29 september!
I think its the same everywhere in Europe, but I'm not sure if its the same as USA?
Yjaxygames
FIFA is good fun, but I like the Pro evolution Soccer series too, and every year a new football game is coming with a few changes every year. There are many other games coming up at the end of the year and in 2007, and it's just...I like the managing thing too, and if there is really much to manage (and I also mean sponsors, training things...etc) I would maybeee buy it.
ubertech
OMG i just Fifa 06 lol and now people are talking about the new one... Did anyone go to the Xbox live fifa tournament thing beginning of this year. My friend got 11th in Australia for it and it was really cool we got free prizes you should try it out this year.
Maryndor
Ohhh firstly we should get very similar each other with the demo. I'm not enthusiast like before, so will think a lot before buying fifa as soon as it's released. Just EA SPORTS dind't earned my trust with FIFA06, even It's the best one of all released for now. (The 04 was a crap!)

Anyway I preffer NHL or NBA Razz
amusic
I downloaded and play the demo. I can't see any difference between fifa06 & fifa07.
magneto_ms
I used to be a die hard fifa 2007 fan. But then one fine day I played Pro Evolution Soccer. I never looked back at Fifa again.