FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

visit my blog

pollux1er
visit my blog please. And leave comments on it. I need friends to my syblog. The URL is http://pollux1er.skyblog.com
starwallz
I would, if only I understood French!
twisthigh
Is your name really Patient Ass? I mean come on, lol... your friend Gaby is pretty... and umm, just one thing I'd recomend for your blog is to offer more than your story... if a blog's just about the author people are less likely to become active members... you got to talk about stuff others can relate to...

Ok, j'espere que tu comprend ce que je veux dire, peut etre assayer de parler au sujet de la politique ou des films ou meme la musique, qui semble etre important pour toi...

Bonne chance Wink
pollux1er
twisthigh wrote:
Is your name really Patient ***? I mean come on, lol... your friend Gaby is pretty... and umm, just one thing I'd recomend for your blog is to offer more than your story... if a blog's just about the author people are less likely to become active members... you got to talk about stuff others can relate to...

Ok, j'espere que tu comprend ce que je veux dire, peut etre assayer de parler au sujet de la politique ou des films ou meme la musique, qui semble etre important pour toi...

Bonne chance Wink

Thanks very much twisthigh for what you say. I find interesting to listen to advices of other persons. My true name is Patient. I will follow your advices. But I hope you left some comments on my blog! Wink
tidruG
This should have ben posted in the Advertise your website forum.
I'm moving it there now.
pollux1er
Thanks Tidrug. But Can you can tell me how you did to move it?
keccoblu
Cute, however I don't like the coloured background on the paragraph.
Bye
Sava
it's french, sorry but I didn't get anything from it and lol ... no comments from me Smile
urangkayo
nice blog mate

but i can't understand the language Smile
plato
Unfortunately I didn't understand what you have wrote in your web log, it seems it is in French. But the whole environment is not too bad for an armature webloger.
pollux1er
I would like each of you to let me visit your blogs. My blog is in french. Sorry for English people. Please leave comments on picture even if you do not understand wha you read! Sorry again Wink