FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2, Amazing, ok or Diabolical
Good
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
Ok
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Diabolical
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Manofgames
I couldn't find a topic 4 battlefield 2, but was wondering how many people liked it and what servers /mods are good as i just got into it.
Varo
Manofgames wrote:
I couldn't find a topic 4 battlefield 2, but was wondering how many people liked it and what servers /mods are good as i just got into it.

Its pretty good actually. I would recommend playing in the =imo= server. Its ip and port is 64.182.158.246:16567 . They are a bunch of pretty good guys and I enjoy playing on their server. You can also find it by just typing in =imo= in the search.
Manofgames
thnks
SGbilder
It's ok, not near the best game ever but worth playing for a while.., until you get bored of it and wants to go back to the raceing games.. =)
degenre
Have been playing BF2 on and off for the last 6 months or so, and have to say it is a great game. As I have a 56k connection, I haven't been able to play online, and whilst the stupid bots get a little boring, I imagine the online game must be INTENSE! Can't wait for my ADSL connection...
PMonkey
Battlefield 2 is a very good game with the new idea for online stats keeping and weapon unlocking, is a very good idea. Adds some goal to aim for in the long run. I cant wait till Battlefield: 21## (cant member the number) looks realy good with Mechs!!
slec
Diabolical, because it is just tooo good, best graphics so far, just awesome!
ltbennett
Battlefield 2 on the pc yerry good mutiplayer is awsome and basicaly its the best thing ever BUT........ theres teh xbox 360 verssion Bascaly the same game just not as good as the pc one for example: the xbox live mutiplayer lacks jets and has server problems causing the game to crash when online but the single player is still good a little recycled but good

over all i rate it as good
bulek
Battlefield 2 is undoubtedly best RPG ever! There are many vehicles, including chopper, jets, boats, etc. I'm playing it almost a whole year. The only problem is that EA destroyed it's goodnes with new patches.
TonkPilz
RPG?!?!?! hope you mean FPS!!?!?!
ForceRun
RPG???

Well BF2142 is coming out soon, and it is even sweet than BF2