FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DNA - DNA2

LivinBeyondDeath
1 time on comcast - on their ondomand I saw a anime (which i never usally watch except Naruto and Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT). It was called DNA or DNA2.

It was a pretty damn addicting game. The reason I started to like it because be4 I saw the game there was a kool game simulation that i played be4 I knew that it was a series on TV. And just thought u guys might wanna check it out!

Not sure if its still on there, or if u know what comcast is lol. For those of u who dont know its a Cable Company sorta like RoadRunner (As I have seen this is a big company as well). Still not fimilar, well ui should get the point by now. Very Happy
Scaramanga
It's DNA2 ('DNA Squared'). There's actually two different shows of this: the original TV show, which aired over a decade ago and the OVAs which continue the story (sort of,) and were released a few years after the original TV show. It's based on an original manga by the guy who did Video Girl Ai and I''s (Pure).