FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CHSH Online

Lonelyhut
CHSH Online is my latest web design about my alma mater - Changhua Senior High School. My school is located in Changhua, Taiwan; therefore, it used to offer a Chinese version website before. However, some classmates and I started the web project from this July, and happlily it is finished now. At the present time, the main reason why I post the address is that I hope somebody can help check the webpages (grammar or some strange description) and give some advice or suggestion. I will be sincere to hear what you say.
>> http://www.chsh.chc.edu.tw/english/
postscript: It may be loading for a long time because the server is in Taiwan and also there are some images to load on the first page.
Jaan
Very nice design - or did you just use a template Wink /jk mate. Did you do the flash animation yourself? Awesome man! great work.
didnt see any grammar mistakes bro Rolling Eyes
eruct
I agree with Jaan. Very nicely done and I was also unable to find any gramatical errors. The navigation is very awesome, perhaps you could post a tutorial on how you made that for us Very Happy
Lonelyhut
In fact, except for the flash animation menu bar, I do the design.
I just modified the menu bar from a Chinese web, but I forgot the address of the source. Do I infringe the copyrights?
NjRocket
Lonelyhut wrote:
In fact, except for the flash animation menu bar, I do the design.
I just modified the menu bar from a Chinese web, but I forgot the address of the source. Do I infringe the copyrights?

Possibly, you might have to leave copyright links back to them or a link back to the original creator unless otherwise stated. See, at oswd.org , the creators of some of the templates say "please keep the image or link that is linking back to us, BUT its not necessary to do so." If something like that isnt stated, adn you got a freetemplate, not sure what is up.
rayx
I like the flash animated navigation button.
Lonelyhut
However, I forgot where the menu bar came from. Then, what can I do now? Because it doesn't have any copyrights stated in the scripts, either.