FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Amazing Trailer

jobzunlimited
Hi,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4

here is the trailer of titanic 2
enjoy
jack is back

P.S There is a secret behind this read the comments and you will know
Bondings
I have to say, the person who made that trailer/movie is a genius! Applause
ncaditya
I almost googled for the sequel to titanic. LOL!
crimson_aria
wow~ great skills he have there. whoever made that trailer.
a.Bird
Thanks so much for the find, the really made my morning. Well, not as much as a warm cup coffee that I'm about to make but on top of that, this clip was hilarious.
ThornsOfSorrow
That was great! It almost seems real. I have to say though that I'm really glad it's not; I hated the first one enough.
hlavco
That was really well done. That guy's got skill.
missmurder
Haha, thats pretty awesome. They did a really good job on that!
twisthigh
LMAO, that was really good, it's a shame I recognized the scenes from other Leo D. movies.... if I hadn't seen any of them I might have believed a little more, lol...
bdoneck
It's a good trailer, but Kinda hard to believe that it's real. It's very easy to tell that each scene is from a different movie.
Magicman
Hahaha wow thats good fun. What a crazy movie that would be. I'd deffinatly go see it if it were real no matter how stupid the plot line might be.
shwetanshu
that is pretty cool... the gu must have put in lot of hard work .. and he got some real skills!!
Alienz
Yes I saw this before. The maker was quite creative Cool At first I thought it is real.
LukeakaDanish
That must have taken SOME time to make...Smile

The problem is, that i rekognized all the clips which where taken from "Romeo & Juliet"...

Definately worth a watch!
RhysAndrews
That's brilliant! At first I thought "Uh-Oh, A trailer for a sequel to a movie that really doesn't need a sequel, this is going to be LAME" and then, when I realised it was fake, I just laughed at the editing quality. Great. The TV notice of Rose dying and the billboard that said "Fozen Man" were the only obvious fake things.

-Rhys
pjv
very interesting indeed, after the hit buster titanic, this would be a great comeback.
Jupernia
Now that is a movie I would pay to go and see. Who ever made that clip is one of the smartest people alive.
scotty
That looks like a movie I would go and see! How does he do the voice was that taken from other movies or is there some effect?
Cal_123
lol that guy is a master!

-CaL