FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Billy Talent

missmurder
Have you guys heard them? I bought their cd through BMB music after hearing a couple of their songs, and then once i listened to it a few times it hit me that I really liked them. Then I saw them at the Warped Tour, and I was blown away. They became on of my top favorite bands, and I cant wait to see them again in November with Rise Against and Circa Survive
GProject
Yeah, I loved their first album (and by some strange coincidence I'm listen to their second album 'Billy Talent II' right now!). It's just a good 'loud' album full of really catchy songs.
snowboardalliance
missmurder wrote:
Then I saw them at the Warped Tour, and I was blown away. They became on of my top favorite bands, and I cant wait to see them again in November with Rise Against and Circa Survive

Yeah they were pretty cool at warped. I really want to go to see them with rise against and of course thursday, but I don't know if I can go on a wednesday night Sad .
.you.make.my.heart.happy.
missmurder wrote:
Have you guys heard them?

WHAT? Have I ever heard of them? OF COURSE YO! They're a pretty sweet band! Very Happy Their lyrics are pretty deep Smile and the tunes are awesome!

~nIkKi
jeremoi
They're huge in Canada! I'm not all that big of a fan of their music but their videos are really good - especially for a Canadian band.
missmurder
snowboardalliance, the only band on that tour i dont like is thursday...ive seen rise against 4 times, and this will be my 5th, but im really the most excited to see billy talent again. i just got their dvd, Scandalous Travelers, on Netflix, it was a pretty cool dvd...
snowboardalliance
missmurder wrote:
snowboardalliance, the only band on that tour i dont like is thursday...ive seen rise against 4 times, and this will be my 5th, but im really the most excited to see billy talent again. i just got their dvd, Scandalous Travelers, on Netflix, it was a pretty cool dvd...

Oh, well I really like thursday and billy talent was cool to see at warped tour. I like rise against but they aren't one of my favorites (still up there though) and I haven't heard anything by circa survive, what are they like?
4ndY
they are the red flag guys?

nothing special...
twisthigh
They've been around for a while now, but yes they are amazing, I love their old album, the new one not so much. I still want to see them in concert though.
anxiety1
yeh they 've been around for ages

the old album was brillant espacilly the ex

havent got oreund to getting the new album yet, there lastest siongle sounded good though