FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why only one hosting acc is allowed

smgamerz
Yeah the quest may be easy to answer,but not for me please tell me why the things r like that,and when this will be changed Confused
tidruG
Because we have to accomodate lots of other users as well.
As for when things will change... never. You only get one hosting account, period.
ncaditya
You get 250Mb and 10Gb transfer. That should be a lot for the avearge internet joe like me.

You can add as many domains as you like. So you can even host more than 1 sites. Also unlimited MYSQl databases. This service is much better even than many paid hosting services.

Hope this answers. Kudos to the frihost!

truly,
Aditya
saiyeek
Don't tell the admins but why don't u register twice in the forum and Breach the existing TOS.. Lol. I don't recommend this but Hey this can be solution to ur evil mind.
Bondings
saiyeek wrote:
Don't tell the admins but why don't u register twice in the forum and Breach the existing TOS.. Lol. I don't recommend this but Hey this can be solution to ur evil mind.

We do spot a lot of those and it's definately not something wise to try out if you care about your hosting account. Wink
PerArne
FriHost wants alot of people to join, not a few people with alot of accounts Rolling Eyes

Solved Razz
GProject
It would be crazy for them to offer everyone more than one hosting account - plus people would totally abuse it until it killed the site. The hosting terms here are very generous, so if you want to set up more than one site, I suggest using subdomains.
Blaster
Yea its catachable then you get banned from hosting and the site. But you can get other domain names and host a couple different sites. Daniel15 is doing that. www.daniel15.com and http://www.stickboarder.be/index.dsa are both hosted on frihost.
Josso
Yes, one should definatly be enough and there needs to be enough space for everyone as well.
mathiaus
One account should be more than enough for most people. I don't anticipate Frihost will ever allow more than the 1 account.
If you are caught trying to obtain more than 1 hosting account you will be banned and have 0 accounts. Unless you think you can beat Bondings, the other admins and the other staff who check IP's etc, don't even think about it!
(tidruG is notorious for catching double hosters!)

-close-