You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cant edit my profile...

I recieve a FIRST OFFICIAL WARNING , it said my signature is voilation of following frihost rule.

so, I go to edit it ,but I dont know why I am not able to do with my profile...when I delete the content of the signature and click on submit, my browser show me a message
"Safari can’t open the page “”. The error was: “lost network connection” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message."
and I turn to Opera, it make no sense...
in Camino, it act the same, I think there is no problem in my browser..

Help!! I dont want to be banned..
A Google search for "NSURLErrorDomain:-1005" turned up about 120 results. Some said it had something to do with not finding the domain, some said the connection had been reset for whatever reason.

Some said when the error occured in Safari, it didn't in Firefox, others said that Firefox returned the "This document contains no data" message. the former indicated that it only occured with very long URL strings.

Other than the long URL bit, it would appear there was SOME kind of connection issue. All things considered, I would just suggest trying it again, now that some time has passed. If it's still a problem, try Firefox or maybe just make the change from someone else's system.
Try again after some time.
If it still doesn't work, send me a PM, I'll manually change your signature from the Admin CP.
There is a problem in my router's MUT value..I've fixed it ...

Thanks to everybody who want to help me..