FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

This is my Site!

MetalCoreModz
http://www.metalcoremodz.com Take a look and please get back to me!

Its a Halo 2 Modding website and you have to register if you want to see the whole Forum, also you can visit my older site of which I never purchased a Domain name for cus I kinda just forgot about it, here it is http://www.metalcoremodz.bravehost.com

Thnx
Alie
Looks nice - design is good. If this template is your's you can already sell them Wink . Technical tips I just can't give because I've never user Invision Power Board before - only phpBB2 and different kinds of Nuke.
MetalCoreModz
Hey thnx! Ye I made the design myself but its kinda hard sumtimes with the way that Invision set out the CSS and stuff, it takes a lot of manipulation.

Thnx
rayx
Nice themes. . . . LAyout is good too. . .
Alie
Tell me, how much Invision Power Board costs? I'm not talking about your Invision Free... Maybe you know the price...
Lonelyhut
It does look nice! And I think if you made it by yourself, then you are professional enough to do the web design. However, I seldom use board scripts; then I couldn't give you any skills....
MetalCoreModz
Quote:
Tell me, how much Invision Power Board costs? I'm not talking about your Invision Free... Maybe you know the price...

Well an Invision Power Board costs around $185.00 for a lifetime license, hence its valid forever on one install. However, you can also buy a Yearly license of which costs $69.95 a year, or around there anyway. With both you get free security updates and such but only a years worth of assistance, to continue the 24/7 call centers and stuff, its an extra $30.00 a year!

Well thats all i no, hope it helps u Smile