FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yahoo Domain Names

MetalCoreModz
Well I use a Yahoo! Domain name for my website and it costs only $1.95 for the first year and then goes up to $9.95 I think for the rest of your term. You have quite a lot of controls and are able to control access to the Domain Control Panel.

Well this is who I choose and my site is http://www.metalcoremodz.com its a great Domain provider!
coreymanshack
well it may be great... but next year you would have payed the same price as if you went with any other company...
jipmerite
The site looks really good. I've always said Yahoo! Geocities is a great webhosting service.
soulman
but right now the price already back to 9.98$... does anyone know when Yahoo! would disaccount the domain price again?
dude_xyx
Im not really Yahoo domain fan. if you try to transfer your domain to another place or push it to another account you can really have a hard time with them. also $9.98 is not a good price. check godaddy or Namecheap. they both are good also no hasles and price is better too.
mikethm
dude_xyx wrote:
Im not really Yahoo domain fan. if you try to transfer your domain to another place or push it to another account you can really have a hard time with them. also $9.98 is not a good price. check godaddy or Namecheap. they both are good also no hasles and price is better too.

That is not true... at least anymore. The DNS transfer password checkup option is provided in the Yahoo! control panel... so I can't see how it is a hassle to transfer domain registration to another registrar. As I understand it, all that is needed is to provide the transfer code to the new registrar and they can take over registration. Correct me if I am wrong please.
Arseniy
You can find more favorail dns service. Just google it. Or you can ask here. There must be service with smaller payment for domain names.