FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Holidays - Account Freeze ?

Ka7raK
Hi! I'm going on holiday for a week and i don«t want to lose a lot of points. Is there any way to freeze the account while you're out?

NOTE: If this post is repeated or in the wrong section, please, answer me and then lock it.
Bondings
You will lose 7 points in one week. You really shouldn't be worried about losing your account. Wink
Blaster
yea your account doesn't get deleted when you hit zero nor when you hit -20. You dont' have to be afraid of losing it for a weeks vacation. We all have taken a weeks vacation or more here.
LostOverThere
What I think he really means it about if you went away for say, 3 months.
tidruG
Well, as of now, there is no way to freeze/suspend your account.
Normally, if you have the maximum points (45), you needn't worry about going for a vacation even for 2 months. We wait until -15 to -20 before we start removing accounts generally.

If you plan to leave for longer, you may lose your hosting, but you will be make a new request (and most likely be accepted) when you come back. In the mean time, your forum account is not deleted.
Marston
There should be a sticky specifically about this.
mathiaus
Its been posted enough times, if people actually bothered to search and used a bit of their brain, yet another stickied topic could be spared.
Blaster
Yea you would think that but most new people wouldn't think and most of us not so new people already know this.
garionw
mathiaus wrote:
Its been posted enough times, if people actually bothered to search and used a bit of their brain, yet another stickied topic could be spared.

its also in the faq
tidruG
Well, anyway, resolved
-locked-

(Contact me or another mod if someone needs this thread reopened to ask another question)