FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rocky 6

Blaster
Its not out yet but this week they are going to be moving the Statue back to the art musem. It was in front of one of the sports complex either the wacovia center or the wacovia spectrum. I hope to be in some clips of the movie which would be sweet. I want to go up there for the move of the statue. I personlay know someone that went to school with sylvester stalone. But Rocky being one of my favorite movies i want to be in it. Anyhow what do you think about rocky 6
QrafTee
Blaster wrote:
Its not out yet but this week they are going to be moving the Statue back to the art musem. It was in front of one of the sports complex either the wacovia center or the wacovia spectrum. I hope to be in some clips of the movie which would be sweet. I want to go up there for the move of the statue. I personlay know someone that went to school with sylvester stalone. But Rocky being one of my favorite movies i want to be in it. Anyhow what do you think about rocky 6

I think Rocky needs to learn when the stay down. I like how the first one was, but then by the 3rd movie you get annoyed by the gibberish out of his mouth (I mean really I can't understand a thing he's saying). I might be more interested if they do like a... Rambo v. Rocky movie. That'd sure be more interesting, hahaha!
Kelcey
I'm excited for it... but I do feel that this movie should've been put to rest after 4 with 3 never happening. I suppose they're trying to make it more modern with this "computerized fight." I don't see it doing too well in the box office. I'll definitely watch it though cause I'm an idiot fanboy of the rocky series Razz
mrblah
Kelcey wrote:
I'm excited for it... but I do feel that this movie should've been put to rest after 4 with 3 never happening. I suppose they're trying to make it more modern with this "computerized fight." I don't see it doing too well in the box office. I'll definitely watch it though cause I'm an idiot fanboy of the rocky series Razz

Will this even make it to the box office? I can't remember that last film he made that wasn't direct to video.
Ludo Lambrechts
I'm a big fan of the Rocky series. I have bought all 5 on DVD and can't wait for the 6th movie. The more the merrier!

Ludo Lambrechts Cool
Kelcey
mrblah wrote:
Kelcey wrote:

Will this even make it to the box office? I can't remember that last film he made that wasn't direct to video.

I'm pretty sure this is goin' to the box office. Regardless it doesn't matter to me since it finally does end here. Whether it reels in big bucks or fails miserably, it's the last rocky. So it won't affect the future of rocky... thus its performance in the box office (if it goes there) doesn't matter to me.
Nigeria
I'm in 3 major scenes in the new movie i can't wait for it to be released Sly is so great and a very nice person not to mention very funny.