FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lamb of God

ClanUA
Does anyone like the new Sacrament cd? i think they changed there format alittle but it sounds alright
Tatsumaru
I haven't heard the whole cd yet, but so far they're already much more appealing to me than that they were on their previous albums. I'm not really a fan of this style of metal, but this cd sounds pretty cool. Walk With Me In Hell is my favorite so far.
ClanUA
yeah thats my fav song too.. all the rest sound the same though it doesnt make since that they changed there style.
cyph33r
I haven't heard much of their new album yet - a cool song is Redneck. I am definitely gonna try get my hands on this album. They are a great band and I loved Ashes of the Wake. The video for "Ruin" is also very cool.
Ozzy
Hell yeah!

I like it alot, especially Redneck. In Redneck, you can tell they have slightly changed there style. I like the direction they have taken with this new album, and can't wait to see what they will bring out next.
Ducksteina
I don't like the new album that much. It doesn't sound like Lamb of God anymore. It's okay, but I liked the last albums much, much better...
Rwatson1
I think the new album sucks! their old stuff is so much more epic and unique, it just seems they have blended with everything else now, or even worse, just became shit. theyve lost their melodic death sortve elements and gone straight metalcore with an edge of pantera mixed and, that country voice trying just sucks... yeah defenitely older shit is better... i hate how bands go bad...