FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adjoining (wide) Fiesta Room for T.P.P.’s going-away party

The Philosopher Princess
Shocked !WCoolW! Shocked

My party was getting TOO BIG for the space I’d rented over here!
Literally too big! Two whole levels weren’t enough! Especially thanks
to Blaster, I had to see if I could quickly confiscate (no, I actually mean,
acquire very sweetly Wink) some more party space.

Luckily, this humongously wide Fiesta Room in the same multi-level convention
center was available. Of course, I had to agree to pay the union workforce
time-and-a-half to take down the temporary room dividers Think. No problem Very Happy!

Thank goodness, the Shriners were already packing up their funny hats and
heading for the pub. (I tried hard to snag one of those hats -- to no avail Sad!)
So, that emptied one half of the divided rooms.

In the other half, a formal wedding party had turned into a family feud, with
the groom and his ex-girlfriend in the hospital and the bride in jail. What a
riot! Needless to say, that room was vacated rather quickly. (But I hear that
pictures will be published in the National Inquirer.)

The only one left to appease was the incoming Earth First! group. It hardly
took any prodding at all to convince them to give up their reservation
and move their rally to the Forest Service Administration Building.
~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone can come to the Fiesta Room but it’s especially for very wide things
(e.g., banquet tables, inflatable pools full of jello, elephant rides, and anybody
who can’t fit through the other doors) (no rolling eyes here as I’m very serious).

(Notice how I added extra hard returns so my text wouldn’t scroll the entire
width of the Fiesta Room Rolling Eyes {Laughing}.)
The Philosopher Princess
Dancing Hey Party Animals! Look at what Blaster brought in! Drool

Blaster wrote:
Ok now time for the party. I'll bring the chips

Vrythramax
*Max staggers over to the podium* Another party? way cool! The Princess deserves all the best!

*where's my drink?* Wink
Traveller
Hey! I brought some chips, too!

...and here's some salsa to go with them:

Vrythramax
*ugh*....*cough*....*sputter*....those chips are nasty Traveller....I think I broke a tooth Sad

So what, the partys still on!

C'mon all you Frihosters....DANCE! POST! PARTY!
Blaster
I feel special Very Happy Thank you The Philosopher Princess do you think i brought enough chips? The guy
at the door thought I had a bomb. Luckly they took the metal detector and found out it was only chips
and they stole a couple. But it was a pain to cary that up the stairs. Why did you insist on having it
up high. It took a 18 wheeler to get it here.

But who is bringing the music i'm ready to start dancing Very Happy Max we should have your band play there Very Happy

We should have bondings turn the rainboxing back on for you
Traveller
Vrythramax wrote:
*ugh*....*cough*....*sputter*....those chips are nasty Traveller....I think I broke a tooth Sad

Here. Try these chips instead:

Vrythramax
Much better....Thank You Traveller. Very Happy
Blaster
Traveller wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Here. Try these chips instead:

Your not alloud to bring anything. You pick bad things. You bring the music Razz What now smart guy Razz
tidruG
Rob, those integrated circuits.. er... chips... kinda got stuck in my PCB... er... teeth.
I'm going to have to visit a dentist soon... In the mean time, I thought I'd drink something instead:
After all the dancing in the other room (of which I wasn't a part, sadly... no one offered to teach me
how to dance), I thought I'd share some energy juice with y'all... so that you can all er..... dance some more?

As for the music, how about:

But then again, what's the point of that?
How about some real speakers

because after all..... size does matter!!

YEAH!!!
Rico
Pardy hardy dudes and dudettes! Woah . . . I never seen so many chips, it's obscene. Do I get
naked before I dive in or wouldn't the lint bother anyone?
Vrythramax
@ Rico

This is not a "clothing optional" party...but we still hope you can enjoy yourself.

@tidruG

Only to happy to teach you to dance, but don't tell the Princess, she thinks you can already. Wink
Blaster
Yea now we got some music to dance too. Someone should tell bondings about this party
there isn't enough people here. And i don't know how to dance either tidrug Sad But i'll be
too busy eating theres plenty of food to go Very Happy
The Philosopher Princess
You know that old song, “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to.....”?

Well, pretend I’m singing that tune with these words:
“It’s my party and I’ll edit-in-hard-returns-to-others’-posts if I want to.....”.

Oh, you can’t hear me singing? I better go get hooked up to those
BIG SPEAKERS!

“It’s my party and I’ll edit-in-hard-returns-to-others’-posts if I want to.....”. Laughing
~~~~~~~~~~
By the way, someone just delivered some more Chips to the party:

tidruG
Help!
Underage squirts at the royal ball!
Someone get a nanny!

Some get Blaster in here, actually!
Bockman
First of all, my appologies top everyone for not having brought some snacks earlier, I was out on a break
when i got the sms and my ship wasn't in for another 48 hours Sad. As you can see I was having a hard time
figuring out how to bring this up to the new place.

(me and my assistant going over the plans for this party)

My (old) chef has refused to maintain this catering for these many people. He has mentioned some
Matrix dude hoovering all over the food tables and messing the design. He's also brought to my attention
that an uncle sam small looking character was licking the deserts right off the plates. I have tried to
explain to him that this was an informal party and those 2 were members of the Team and they were free
to do as they pleased (although I didn't agree much to that licking part, but hey.. he's not from around here).

This has brought me to a dilema, where I had to search for a new Catering team to solve the problem,
but I managed to bring back a team that will surely fulfill your desires.
Without further delay, i present you the catering team for this party

They have produced some excelent snacks (and others) for us, and you are free to go over there and taste
them (morph, please avoid hoovering over the waitresses Razz):

To bring this to the room I have managed to get a truck from another one of my companies (so don't mind
the logos on it) to have it straight on the right place:

So I hope you enjoy your stay with us and party hard and long.

Now, for the party (for wich I have worked so far on my break). It's GREAT and the sound is rocking.

Be Well Cool

P.S. - have you taken a look at the view from this window on the northeast corner?
The Philosopher Princess
It’s an exceedingly exceptionally extraordinarily excellent event that has such emphatically
extravagant eatables Exclamation

Bockman, you eminently embody expertise Exclamation

I energetically endow you with enduring enraptured emotion.

(And I think it’s a darned good thing this is a multi-day party so we have time to digest between eatings.)
Vrythramax
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
It’s an exceedingly exceptionally extraordinarily excellent event that has such emphatically
extravagant eatables Exclamation

Bockman, you eminently embody expertise Exclamation

I energetically endow you with enduring enraptured emotion.

(And I think it’s a darned good thing this is a multi-day party so we have time to digest between eatings.)

Now I feel Positively Pitiful Princess.
The Philosopher Princess
Vrythramax wrote:
Now I feel Positively Pitiful Princess.

¿Por qué?
Roald
Whoot I'm enjoying the party so much and I have eaten so much chips I'm feeling sick already now.Whoot
Vrythramax
Please don't hurl on the tables.

@Princess I I'm afraird I don't understand. Sad
forgive spelling.)
tidruG
I think "¿Por qué?" probably means "For what?"
Of course, if she had written "Pourquoi?", that would be French for "why?" Wink

(Don't assume I know any European languages though... I guess I've just eaten too many French Fries)

But don't worry, I'm not selfish... I ordered some for everyone!
Home delivered:
Bockman
"¿Por qué?" means why in spanish (only language I know that uses "¿<sentence>?")

tidruG.. McDonald's ???? man, that's junk food... you know we should try and keep the diet healthy on
this party. We have some youngsters here that are still groing up and need healthy food.

well.. i'll just go out for a ciggie (and a McRoyal Deluxe), be back to the party later on.

Be Well Cool
The Philosopher Princess
I’m back Very Happy!

(Temporarily. I had a couple of unplanned crisis situations that needed my attention the past few days.
I’m glad this kind of party has no time limits. I’ll be out of town for a few days starting this Wednesday.
Y’all should just keep the happy times going -- as you’ve done so beautifully!)

~~~~~~~~~~
@ Vrythra

tidruG and Bockman are correct about “¿Por qué?”. I, also, know languages other than English only to
a very small
degree. But there’s an easy way to get some help: use an online free translator. I think
there are quite a few available; one I can think of is www.freetranslation.com. You can type-in or
cut-and-paste, and then have it translate between quite a few languages. The easiest way for me to get
that upside down question mark and the little doohickey over the “e” was to use that site, simply type in
“Why?” in English, and let it translate it into Spanish for me. Voilá!

Some more tips on the free-translation program method: You can count on anything they translate
having TONS of errors, so students should not expect it to help write perfect essays in a language they’re
taking in school Wink. However, the automated translations can really help when you have an email,
website, or document in a language you don’t understand; you can at least get the main gist of what it’s
saying.

So, Vrythra, I asked “¿Por qué?” (meaning, Why did you “feel Positively Pitiful”? Sad). And you could answer
with “Porque [fill in the blank].” (meaning, Because [fill in the blank].”).

(It is interesting that the Spanish why and because have the same 6 letters but are quite different. Also, I'm
pretty sure that “porque” sounds something like “porky” with the accent on the first syllable {see bacon talk
in other party room}
.) (See? We can talk “real” stuff at a party! Very Happy)
~~~~~~~~~~
tidruG wrote:
After all the dancing in the other room (of which I wasn't a part, sadly... no one offered to teach me

I did send a few of my ladies-in-waiting to dance with you but they kept coming back almost immediately
saying that you were too greasy. Confused My theory is that your human French fry trick had some debris side
effects. Possibly the girls were scared that dancing twirls with you might hurl them into space.
tidruG
I did send a few of my ladies-in-waiting to dance with you but they kept coming back almost immediately
saying that you were too greasy. Confused My theory is that your human French fry trick had some debris side
effects. Possibly the girls were scared that dancing twirls with you might hurl them into space.

Oh, no wonder I've been hearing screams from the other corner of the room! They've been trying
to teach the wrong guy dancing! Well, the human French Fry packet is just a friend of mine.

(Oh, and I kinda requested him to go easy on the greese while making those fries. I told him that
they're for a special lady of royal patronage, who may be rather careful with her diet and daily
calorie/fat intake)
Traveller
tidruG wrote:
Well, the human French Fry packet is just a friend of mine.

(Oh, and I kinda requested him to go easy on the greese while making those fries. I told him that
they're for a special lady of royal patronage, who may be rather careful with her diet and daily
calorie/fat intake)

Just as long as you don't plan to set up "bobbing for french fries" as an activity for this party. LOL!
Blaster
¿Por qué? means why people Very Happy and porque sounds like por-k

But bacon and eggs anyone anyone? Or should i say some B/E (from dane cook) I added some sausage
and tost in there too. I thought it was only right. I figured this would go good i ordered enough for everyone.

@ Bockman it is the only language like that... Thats how i can tell the difference from portogeese to spanish.

I'm jumping with j on this jingly june afternoon. jj (my name) jumps for jjoy with the The Philosopher Princess
playing ping pong, parting, painting. Her piter pater profoundly loud.
Traveller
Blaster wrote:
...Or should i say some B/E ...

You're doing some Breaking and Entering?
Blaster
Traveller wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Haha someone got it. Very Happy Did you watch dane cook?
The Philosopher Princess
tidruG wrote:

Oh, no wonder I've been hearing screams from the other corner of the room! They've been trying
to teach the wrong guy dancing! Well, the human French Fry packet is just a friend of mine.

Okay, okay, I better come clean: I only pretended to think that that was you as the Human French Fry.
(I thought I could get away with inaccuracies because I’d put on my funny glasses that make the
wearer see optical illusions. {Blaster, you should go find us some funny glasses Very Happy.})

But let me just tell you, tidruG, you’re going to be sorry that you weren’t actually the greasy one,
because NOW all the ladies are having a catch-the-greased-pig contest in one of the side rooms.

But you’re right that I like to keep my grease intake down.

tidruG wrote:
calorie/fat intake)

Therefore, rather than eating such a BIG plate of bacon and eggs as was offered, I requested
many mini’s, and this is what I got:

Blaster wrote:
Traveller wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Haha someone got it. Very Happy Did you watch dane cook?

You should be happy to know that, to get my many mini’s, I entered and broke your eggs and bacon Very Happy.
(e/b & e/b, not b/e b/e)
Blaster

Ask and you shall recive. Very Happy

And wow they are some small plates of b/e not e/b Very Happy Its bacon and eggs not eggs and bacon. Very Happy But its sad that you ate tidrug.....