FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which school/college do you go?

mackhenry
hey everyone tell us which school/colege do u go?
tells us about your school/college days.
The fun u had it there
Hitman.
I go to pretty much a prepy school(school full of rich people). It sucks because i am not the rich kind. I don't wanna sound racist but there are too many white people. i can't blend in and be friends with many people.
hyderabad
I dont go to school or college because my studies had over
Liu
University of California Santa Barbara
tidruG
In one simple word, I go to hell.

I leave at 7.40am and come back at 6.40pm (of course, this includes travel time, and my college is 50km away from home).
To top it off, I'm doing Engineering, so it's not very fun having to come up so late in the evening, fagged out, and then having to sit down and finish all the extra work.

((sigh))... the price one pays to have the peace of mind that I will, most likely, be getting a job that pays me enough because of the way I'm struggline now.
GMLServices
University of Delaware...in Delaware
Hylas
I go to Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL USA.

Senior.
ClanUA
Foley high school in minnesota its a really nice school everything is layed back and the classes are easy.. but its a town where everyone knows everybody.. so if u get introuble the whole town knows
izimngcubes15
I go to Arlington High School right now, and I am hoping to go to Texas Christian University in the future.
7gts-scout
Penang Free School

Is one of da most oldest school in Southeast Asia... located at Pulau Pinang, Malaysia(right da top of singapore) Laughing Most students here are clever(and clever at cheating...xD).

Vrythramax
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), I attend part-time seeking a post graduate degree.
rhathar
Santa Barbara City College, Nursing Major.

I'm kinda surprised to see someone else from Santa Barbara, especially after only 10 posts. Shweet Smile
Francisckrs
i go to to a film school, called "charter-tech" Smile
marnin
i learn in israel
at natanya

my school name is : Sharet

very nice school
not so nice people...
i am the funny guy of the class Razz
teacher love me.. (yeah right)
just try to be with friend and get high scores in school
RiCtee
HIGH SCHOOL
Green Road Secondary School, Malaysia.
Mount Waverley Secondary College, Australia.

Still going ---------------->
DRXX
I live in Melbourne
and i go to

Lakeside Secondary College-Reservoir
driftingfe3s
Liu wrote:
University of California Santa Barbara

I am a seinor, biology major and I go to school here with Liu.
bluecradle
High School:
Philippine Science H.S
-good school, nice dormitory, bad cafeteria fud Shocked haha just kidding.

College:
Univ. of the Philippines Diliman
-big campus, good dormitory (you can see i'm almost living in dormitories
every weekdays for almost 7 years...huhu), food! can you see the pattern Very Happy
izcool
Right now, I'm in 2 schools.

For most of my day I go to Grant Community High School.

For three classes out of my day I go to Lake County Tech Campus. (I'm taking the Computer Repair course over there).

- Mike.
Josso
I got to Icknield Community College, that isn't actually a college. Alright school, doesn't deserve the reputation it's got because it's about 10 years old. In the middle of the countryside along with my home.
poiko123
I go to high school in Kentucky, but next year for college possibly to Amherst (in Mass), Williams (Mass), Saint Olaf (Minn), Carleton (Minn), Michigan Tech, MIT, Reed (Oregon), Johns Hopkins (Maryland)
Vrythramax
poiko123 wrote:
I go to high school in Kentucky, but next year for college possibly to Amherst (in Mass), Williams (Mass), Saint Olaf (Minn), Carleton (Minn), Michigan Tech, MIT, Reed (Oregon), Johns Hopkins (Maryland)

UMASS Amherst? I went to UMASS Dartmouth. I heard Amherst really rocks.

btw...MIT is in Cambridge, MA. Razz
ThornsOfSorrow
I go to the University of New Haven in West Haven, Connecticut. And no, I don't know why it's in West Haven instead of New Haven. I've only been there for three and a half weeks, but so far I hate it.
HoboPelican
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
I go to the University of New Haven in West Haven, Connecticut. And no, I don't know why it's in West Haven instead of New Haven. I've only been there for three and a half weeks, but so far I hate it.

Sorry to hear that, Thorn. Makes learning a lot easier if you're having a good time. I guess ya have to just give it a chance and find something there ya like.

Me? I've been attending the School of Hard Knocks, BFE campus. Been there about 50 years, so I guess that make me a Senior. Laughing Learning never stops, but the exams get harder!
shwetanshu
I goto Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, Inderprastha University at New Delhi in India
sir.paul.chaplin
I go to Calvin College in Michigan. Its a Christian college in Grand Rapids.
Vrythramax
HoboPelican wrote:
...Me? I've been attending the School of Hard Knocks, BFE campus. Been there about 50 years, so I guess that make me a Senior. Laughing Learning never stops, but the exams get harder!

You just need a hobby my brother. Laughing
arclight
I go to Delhi College of Engineering, India.
Hammy
Im in my last year. Upper sixth form at school.. at bishop auckland .. at St Johns Smile
Vrythramax
It's comforting to see we have such educated members. Smile

Just remember people to take (alot) of notes. Wink
amaret
Well after being out of high school for 10 years. I have gone back and now am enrolled in Sinclair in dayton ohio. I am going back to get my BS in Managment.
Billwaa
I go to Council Rock High School South, it is such a great school. Our music program was the best. I am involved in the Orchestra, and we were rated the best high school Orchestra in Pennsylvannia. We also performed at the PMEA convention.

Our school have a really big GYM with 2 full sized basketball court with a indoor track. Room for weight trainning, dancing... Outside on the campus we have many tennis courts, Valleyball courts, a couple baseball fields and football fields and soccer fields and a Marching Band field.

We have a great Auditorium. Our Orchestra sounded amazing in it.

We also got many high tech stuffs down in the tech hall too. ^_^
jveezy
I'm currently in my second year at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo. Go Mustangs.

Life is great down here. The weather's great. The people are exceptionally nice compared to my hometown (Modesto, CA) and I'm getting a great education in my Mechanical Engineering major although it's a little hectic since I'm trying to complete a five-year program in four years.
snowboardalliance
I go to high school

Plymouth-Canton Educational Park (PCEP)

It's a like a campus of 3 schools and you can have classes in any school, but everyone has a home school. I go to Plymouth High School for my home school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCEP
ItsWesley
I've just started at college, Totton college to be precise, and its alright...
SteeL
Actually I'm from Planet Mars, I was in Cyber college which is Located on Moon. Twisted Evil
schudder
After wasting a year in Ghent, I'm now going to the Free University of Brussels, which as you may have guess, is in located at the edge of Brussels, capital of Belgium.

Academic year doesn't start till September 25th, so I don't really know what I'm getting myself into, though a buddy of mine says it's a lot of fun. I'm doing IT with the hope of graduating as Software Engineer. Apparently part of the curriculum is based on that of MIT, so... Should be good.
Utopia GFR
Hi Smile

I went to college back in 1994 at I.C.H.E.C, a cool business school, website : http://www.ichec.be

I studied there 2 years but those studies didnt really match my potential so I shifted to ULB, the well known Brussels University, website http://www.ulb.be/

I studied social anthropology there but it wasnt still my cup of tea Sad

So, after a couple of years of temporary work and some job contracts, i studied administration at Cours Melius (still in Brussels), website : http://www.melius.be.

Being the only boy student, that was quite a funny experience Very Happy

After a few radical changes (again) in my student life and some new jobs, i eventually studied mass media communication at ISFSC Brussels http://www.isfsc.be and earned my degree with a global score of 75% making me quite proud of it given the fact that i was the eldest student of all when i graduated Razz

No matter the age, I think, it sometimes requires time, experience and loads of consideration before knowing what you really want to do with your life Smile

Take care all! Smile

Utopia.
http://www.litterature.frih.net/ for the French dudes out there (will be working on an English version though).
dalordvirus
School: Froebel's High School
College: St George's
Graduation: Business Management Coll
[FuN]goku
North Nova Education Center (High school) Grade 10 Just entered it last wednesday Very Happy its pretty good
funny enough i just noticed this as well... its in wikipedia XD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Nova_Education_Centre
just noticed lol *bows before wikipedia*
ahh good ol' wiki where would i be without it? Wink
r_y_e_20
Politeknikong Unibersidad ng Pilipinas - Main (Mabini Campus)
[/img]
studsstudio
i study at the Utrecht University in the Netherlands. I study educational sciences (part of the social sciences faculty). i'm studying for six years now.. well, i did a lot of stuff beside studying. have been member of a studentboard twice. once 'ab actis' and once a was chairman.
KernEnergie
I go to the Lycée Diderot in Carvin, France.
Diderot High School.
Still got to saty here two years :'
Karl
From the 3-12 grade I went to Sankt Annæ Gymnasium
http://www.sankt-annae.dk/english.php
and I went to Copenhagen University for my candidate.
http://www.ku.dk/english/

The danish school system is divided into the basic 9 years and then it is possible if you want to go to the university etc. to go to youth education system e.g the gymnasium for an extra 3 years.
bulek
I'm currently visiting high scool and I will be electrotechnician when I end it. I will probably continue with my study then.
jobzunlimited
Comnpleted My Graduation In Instrumentation and Automation Engg. From Mumbai University.
DriverEntry
I'm study at George Mason University. It is in Fairfax, VA. Last time, our men basketball reached final four in NCAA! Yeah!
mackhenry
well is there any student from school Wink
scotty
Just finished at Scotch College.
Arseniy
I'm now in Lyceum of Arts that is one in all big Ukraine. It's really cool school. There I'm in theatral faculty.
Vanilla
I go to FESB, wich means "Fundação Municipal de Ensino Superior de Bragança Paulista". It's a pretty small college, I'm studying to be a veterinary. I'm just loving it.
STYLAN
I am School going and i am in plus 2-ARYA CENTRAL school
at india kerala trivandrum.
Liu
rhathar wrote:
Santa Barbara City College, Nursing Major.

I'm kinda surprised to see someone else from Santa Barbara, especially after only 10 posts. Shweet Smile

I run there atleast once a week!
meet in rio
The University of St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland.

It's good fun: no-one's too thick, yet it's extremely laid back (if you're a lazy first-year Arts student like me!).
Aless
Royal Holloway, University of London.
Hunterseaker
I se that the most people study in the US or in India.
I've only one other who studies in the Netherlands....
I'm not on a university yet, tho I will go to one over 1.5 year...
Maybe to the university of Roterdam or Groningen. Im going to study Econimics or a law study.
Im still on secondary school now
aFamous
i learn in Turkey=>TURKIYE

..is high school

my school name is : 85.Year Anatolian..

Very glad.. Very glad.. Very glad.. Very glad.. Laughing
Detremmerie
Ehsal management school in Brussels , Belgium, nice!
valkyrie-heavens
I go to the communities rich school. so basically im the poor girl trying to make in it a rich mans world. Let me tell u! Its not fun. We were uniforms too and everything... and they're not cheap, but my aunt says im too smart to go to any of the other schools.
mayur
I goto UMKC that stands for 'University of Missouri - Kansas City'.
Soulfire
Quincy High School in Quincy, Michigan as a junior. Quincy probably isn't even on the map Shocked
skygaia
I graduated from a university 14 years ago...
I had studied Mechanical Engineering at a university in South Korea...
marcmgeronimo
I studied my undergrarduate from the University of the Philippines and is actually studying there again for my masters in technology management.