FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your new favourite site!

awesty
Well, heres my blog!

http://www.awestyproductions.com/

Just got the .com working. Now please someone post a comment or something!
Shocked Smile
awesty
Updated it a bit. please leave some comments or something.

also if anyone wants to affiliate just say. Wink
eruct
Not bad. A little basic though. Needs something... I'm not sure what but it isn't far from the basic Wordpress theme.

Also, your tutorilas are well thought out and explained but I would recommend presenting them in the regular manner. By this I mean a screen shot (like you have), with the descrition next to it/ below it and put it into a list format. Your current way of displaying the tutorial as a Flash clip is ok but the way the explaination is just on top of the screen shot makes things look a little cluttered. The other problem with the way that you currently have your tutorials displayed is that there are no step numbers or anything. If I was actually trying to follow your's I think it would be wasy to get lost and if someone skipped a step, they would have to 'previous/ next' there way around.

Just make things more user friendly and graphically interesting.

I am sure have have seen tutorials displayed as I have suggested, but if not, perhaps you should check out....
Toxic Lab

Just my thoughts....
einstein
ueah, its a nice blog. I have your blog's link on mine: http://geekworld.17.forumer.com/index.php

BTW, the Affiliate Section is visible to the public now, so please put up my link too, awesty. Very Happy
awesty
no thanks, sorry.
Scoria
It's nice, but I would first of all change the style, the layout is good. To boring right now, but otherwise, really nice Smile

Sincerly,
JOhan
tamilchild
Its like good

good design! Welcome Laughing
learneasy
checked it out and here is my opinion. It is alright, but it could be spiced up a bit. Here are a few of my suggestions:

Change the layout to make it look more intense. Vary the post text sizes and add a bit of colour.

Here are a few tips that would be helpful if you can do them:

Add a few interactive items.
How about a feedback form?

Cheers
Matte52
Nice site and awsome tutorials! I really like the "lern html" guide, very good for newbies!

One thing i would like to see be diffrent is the theme, it's a theme that are used in many blogs that tin world express so try to find one that is more "Unique" it is so much cooler Razz

But I will give you 8/10 for the site, just because it was clean,good and nice guides.

Best regards
Matte52
Hobbit
I like the design and ad integration. Did you make the skin?
awesty
learneasy wrote:

Add a few interactive items.
How about a feedback form?

Cheers

There is a form at the end of each post which allows anyone to leave comments.

And I didn't make the skin myself, but I am going to soon as soon as I get around to it.