FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

One of My Favorite Places on Earth

scorpiosemotion
It's not just a short drive to get here for us it takes almost 6 hours. The road into the lake is a one lane snake trail that when meeting another vehicle one of you must back up to let the other by... The views are breath taking! I love it here so enjoy. Very Happy

Full Moon rising

View from our camp

Clear Water

A meadow on the way back down

our camp

imera
I could totaly see that as my favourite place on earth. The only thing I need for my favourite place is nature, I absolutley love being out where I dont hear any trafic or see any modern stuffs.
lSaKenl
Wow! where's that? and... did you upload the pics somewhere out of the forum or how did you put them? i'd like to put good pics too ^^
gr3gg3r
Those are some great photos. That place does look awesome. The "Clear Water" shot with the ripples is one of my favorites. Very cool effect.

Looks peaceful and serene. Where is this exactly? You failed to give us an actual location. lol
scorpiosemotion
imera wrote:
I could totaly see that as my favourite place on earth. The only thing I need for my favourite place is nature, I absolutley love being out where I dont hear any trafic or see any modern stuffs.

I hear ya! That's why I love this place so much. Very Happy

lSaKenl wrote:
Wow! where's that? and... did you upload the pics somewhere out of the forum or how did you put them? i'd like to put good pics too ^^

I uploaded the picts from Photobucket.com and the instructions for posting picts www.frihost.com/forums/vt-36337.html

gr3gg3r wrote:
Looks peaceful and serene. Where is this exactly? You failed to give us an actual location. lol

Actual location is Edison Lake in California and it is very peaceful and serene, I never want to leave when I go up there Smile
Che
Wow, Looks like a really relaxing place! I'd love to go~
yy1124
Thats a very nice place to camp...
6 hours ride is definately worthy if you ask me
scorpiosemotion
Nice and quiet... just watch for the bears Smile We woke up one morning with bear tracks walking right through the middle of our camp over where the bear box is.. which is a metal box with a pad lock designed to keep them out of your food, if you didn't know that Cool But, yes definitly worth the drive!