FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Slow Servers?

Juparis
Sorry, I wasn't sure where to ask this, but has anyone else been experiencing slow servers? It seems every 2-3 minutes, the servers for my site are down or at least "are taking too long to respond." After about 30 seconds of refreshing, everything's back to normal (but only for 2-3 minutes). I'm just curious to see if I'm the only one experiencing this?
I've noticed it in the past, but it seems to be picking up frequency the more I try and improve my site (which is still poor at best because of this problem).
krrish
May be, we need a little more details to respond to your question.
Actually I didn't get your question.

May be your system has been infected with malware and it's getting down, I'm a newbie and dont take my advice advice seriously Laughing Laughing Laughing
Bondings
Juparis wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't sure where to ask this, but has anyone else been experiencing slow servers? It seems every 2-3 minutes, the servers for my site are down or at least "are taking too long to respond." After about 30 seconds of refreshing, everything's back to normal (but only for 2-3 minutes). I'm just curious to see if I'm the only one experiencing this?
I've noticed it in the past, but it seems to be picking up frequency the more I try and improve my site (which is still poor at best because of this problem).

I'm testing out a new system to remove accounts faster and also trying it out. The problem is that every time I remove an account, the web server (Apache) needs to be (meaning is) restarted. And I was busy during your post. But I won't be doing this often, don't worry. Wink
Juparis
More specifically, I get one of two errors: "Connection has timed out," or "Connection was reset."
I don't know if either of those are specifically related to the Apache-server resettings?

I'll keep an eye on the occurance...
Dragonfly
As admin has clarified that must be the cause, otherwise frihost is robust! it's always perform it works efficiently. Speed of the sites hosted have never been a problem. Like this kind of incident is rare and exceptional. I'm very happy with Frihost.